Ahh...Easy day today

Options
Azdak
Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
I sometimes have trouble keeping to my "easy" days. I schedule them in to my weekly routine, but I often can't hold back.This has been a pretty good week. On Monday, I set a new 45-minute calorie record on the cross trainer and then lifted weights. Tuesday, something came up at work and I couldn't do anything. Wednesday was another tough day, but I took out my frustration on my stairmaster after I got home from work and set a 30 min calorie record on my way to smashing my 45-minute record on that machine. Thursday was 20 min of medium cardio followed by a hard strength session which included new personal bests for the bench press and leg press. Then, on Friday, I set a new 30 minute calorie record on the cross trainer.

So I have earned an easy day and am going to do an easy 45 min on the stair climber while I watch the US Open.

Replies

• metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have to really watch my easy days, one will turn into two and then three and then pretty soon they are all easy, then no exercise at all, then comes the not watching what i am eating and boom disaster strikes!!!! Enjoy your happy easy day!!:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Wow you've been busy. You deserve an easy day - enjoy :smile:
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    Wow... AWESOME job!!! Exercising is my downfall... right now I'm sticking to my Wii Fit, things like cutting the grass, and walking. I hopw to build up enough strength and endurance to do much more, including jogging!! But you are an inspiration!! Great job!!!
  • Kicking
    Kicking Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow you deserve your easy day. My exercise currently consists of running around after my three boys, I have a 7 and a 2 year old and a 5 week old so I'm kept busy. I am hoping to get into a regular exercise routine soon.
  • Maxwell911
    Options
    Wow! I thought just sticking to walking the dog was pretty impressive. It reminds me that I'm going to have to start kicking it up a notch to get results. Thanks for the reminder and enjoy your easy day.