50 lbs lost! Need motivation to lose another 20 lbs!

Options
nc805397
nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
This is a progress story of my life in the past year. I weighed 232 lbs in May when I actually started exercising. The before photos are from Feb. but I probably weighed the same. I discovered running in June, hot yoga in November, MFP in December and pole dance classes in Decemeber too! I am 50 lbs lighter now :D
I lost 30 lbs since joining MFP in December! I can't believe it!!!
I still have 20 more pounds to lose but I CAN DO IT!! :D I love reading everyone's success story so I thought I would post my own (progress) story. I have been really stressed out from school lately and my logging has stopped for the most part (but I'm trying to get back into it). I hope that posting this will give me the motivational push I need to keep going :) thanks for reading!

Facephotos_zps45c9c76d.jpg

Bodyphotos_zpse28034d2.jpg

Replies

• nc805397
    Options
    darn why are my photos so huge..
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    it's fine - all we have to do is right click and 'view image'

THOSE pics should be enough motivation!!! look how far you have come! You look awesome!! GREAT JOB!

And gotta add - I love your hair!
  • debgoomey
    debgoomey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you are doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • nc805397
    Options
    awwww thank you :)
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Look at how your face is changing, just from losing the 20 pounds.
    Keep it up!!
  • DivaMaria225
    DivaMaria225 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work and the other 20 lbs should be a cinch for you! Youre unstoppable!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! Totally awesome! I love how you pushed yourself and tried new things throughout.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Down 50, need to lose at least 20 more. C'mon!!! We CAN do this!!!
  • nc805397
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Down 50, need to lose at least 20 more. C'mon!!! We CAN do this!!!

YEAH we got this :D
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm the opposite, I'm down 30 and have 50 more to go. We got this!
  • KristenRidl
    KristenRidl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My story, exactly!! Lost a little over 50 pounds, need/want to lose 20 more. Finding it hard to muster up the motivation at the moment... Been slacking off in the exercise department for the past week. We can do this!! Let's get right back at it!!
  • nc805397
    Options
    thanks everyone for the wonderful comments I definitely am now very motivated to keep pushing to get rid of this last 20 lbs!!! WOOOOO!!!!
  • Strangelyinsane
    Strangelyinsane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've got about 20 to go as well. They are much more resilient than the first 40+!! but I'm sticking with it. This is a lifetime not a race to some imaginary finish line.
  • FromFat2Phat2013
    Options
    you look great!
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    There's my motivation for the morning. Excellent work!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Looking great! You could not have worn that winter suit last year, and now look at you! :)
  • gmanzueta88
    gmanzueta88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great congrats
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations on your loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!