wii fit

Options
has anyone done wii fit and seen results, i just bought one since i dont have time to do the gym since i have lil kiddies. so i am so hoping that this will do me good.

Replies

• schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I havent used wii fit but I do use wii active and I have lost 13lbs using that and of course keeping an eye on my calories. I have most deffinately toned up everywhere! I am looking to buy a balance board and wii fit plus though as I love the idea of the board and it can be used with so many other fitness games including Wii EA active!
  • WDWathen
    WDWathen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have used the wii fit and have seen positive results. The key is to use it. Since it is at home, there is no reason not to use. I have tried the personal trainer, golds cardio, and jillians fitness. They all have pros and cons. Find one that you like and use it. I use gamefly as a way to rent games before buying them.
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I am using the Your Shape by Jenny McCarthy for the Wii. It is a good workout. As with anything regarding fitness, it is using it daily...I had lost 10 lbs. when I was exercising regularly! :wink:
  • fozzy33
    fozzy33 Posts: 72
    Options
    I started out buying a Wii and the wii fit plus. I lost my first 40lbs with using wii fit. Now I dont use it as much because I am outside working out now
  • fdobson
    fdobson Posts: 28
    Options
    Use it every night along with Wii Active and My fitness Coach. I like it, but Wii Active really kicks my butt! Great game
  • missiemccarley
    Options
    I use the WII Fit Plus and I do the advance Aerobics. Love it! But, I am also walking 2 miles 6 days a week, starting to jogg some of that. I love my WII
  • TerrieClarke
    Options
    Good Post! Yes to Wii Fit! I went nuts when I saw Wii Fit the first time because I knew it would really be useful and help a lot of people with smart activities to help them achieve wellness.

I didn't read all the replies to this post, but I doubt there is a negative response among these. The only draw back to purchasing the product is this: if you are highly physically fit you will only maintain your fitness level, not improve, unless you are able to enhance the activity some way to challenge yourself more.

You will burn calories with movement and that's important. You can also use various applications to develop things like flexibility with yoga, etc. Also, Physical Therapists are using Wii in certain rehab programs now.

They're just plain fun too! Ya know ya gotta have fun!

Here's to our health!
    :drinker: (It's skim milk; a great replenisher after a workout!)
    Cheers!
    Terrie
  • Diaz07fam
    Diaz07fam Posts: 43
    Options
    thanks i used it tonight for the first time and it was awesome what a work out!!!! im impressed! :drinker:
  • mia504
    mia504 Posts: 7
    Options
    i recently bought the wii fit plus, i really like it. I need to read the pamplet to learn how to do everything though. I have used it about 7 times and unlocked my free run long distance. I still dont know how to combine workouts and etc.
  • chronosfire
    Options
    I find it's awesome for the days I have off work, or don't have a lot of time. I put some laundy in, do a work out, change the laundry, do another. And it's fun, so it keeps me interested. I love Free Step on the Wii Fit too!