Within 2 pounds of my goal!

Options
rvanderpool3
rvanderpool3 Posts: 12 Member
I am finally within reach of my goal to drop 70 pounds. My fitness pal has been with me since about the 35 pound mark. This site has been instrumental in getting the rest of the way. It has not been easy, and at times I wondered if I was on the right track. If you are consistent with your exercise and diet, you can do it!

Replies

• StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    great job! I bet you feel great!! I have a little over 20 to go and I wonder at times if I will get there!!! you have inspired me. well job done!
  • Rhonnie07
    Rhonnie07 Posts: 36
    Options
    Congratulations, It is a challenge to make to that final goal. Then to maintain that weight. Thanks to my wonderful husband and MFP I am on the road to success.
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I am finally within reach of my goal to drop 70 pounds. My fitness pal has been with me since about the 35 pound mark. This site has been instrumental in getting the rest of the way. It has not been easy, and at times I wondered if I was on the right track. If you are consistent with your exercise and diet, you can do it!

Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!