girl's only......anyone else noticeing....

Options
anyone noticing as you lose weight your boobs getting bigger???? i feel like mine are....anyone notice any weird changes too?

Replies

• KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    No, sadly... those were the first to go for me! :)
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Haha Seems like mine are going too gradually! I'll need a boob job by the time I'm done with the weightloss. :laugh: But hey if yours are getting bigger yeah for you! Enjoy that for sure!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • DanielleCable
    Options
    Most women loose weight in there breasts first. If you're working out more,you're pectoral muscles may be growing. These muscles perk up and firm your breasts causing them to appear larger.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Mine seem to be a bit bigger, but maybe it's just that the rest of me is getting smaller...
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Yeah my boobs are sneaking away! The only thing I liked about being overweight was that my boobs were actually a B cup! Now they are back to A's.
  • maccabeth
    maccabeth Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    God, please no! They are big enough. Maybe your band size is smaller? Optical illusion?
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    My husband swears that mine look bigger as well. I think it's a como of the fact that my stomach is shrinking and that I am doing pull ups, inclined benches, etc. for my pecks.

Not going to argue with him though! :laugh:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    haha... my hubby said this afternoon that my tata's looked smaller!
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    i went to lane bryant and was sized for a bra.....6 months and several pounds DOWN later i went back to be measured again cuz i was sure i went down in band size. i did....and UP a cup size! i told her she was out of her mind and she told me to trust her and try it on. it fit perfectly. the lady told me it's not unusual to go up a cup when you go down a band. weird! but it happened to me.
  • misslizz6958
    misslizz6958 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    No but I honestly think my vagina is getting smaller
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Mine, unfortunately, are getting smaller and I remember not having much to begin with before I put on weight! :laugh:

Lucky for me my husband doesn't like big boobs! :bigsmile:
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Can't say as though that's happened to me. As a matter of fact, I looked at myself in the mirror today (blah) and noticed my bra looks.....deflated. I think I need to go bra shopping. :laugh:
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    It all depends on your body... I lose weight in my waist first but have a hell of a time getting rid of arms and legs... even when I'm smaller i still have big boobs...
  • marlenia
    marlenia Posts: 33
    Options
    Nope................I have lost SEVERAL cup sizes! I think my first 20 pounds lost were from there! Lucky for you!
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    not me...thats where I seem to lose the weight first...then my feet :o( my shoes and my bras are too big now...lol
  • ♥GymBarbie♥
    Options
    At first mine were the first to go. Now i have fake boobs and I got pregnant. They were a little saggy but once I got back to my normal size and a bit more they lifted up and went back exactly how they were. Sometimes if you work chest often you will find it makes you bigger or smaller depending on you. I totally skip that muscle workout completely. Its a waste after they are fake but if they are real it should present a bigger lift which may appear larger. My thoughts anyway... I am not a doctor.. haha
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    They may just seem bigger 'cause your waist is getting smaller! :happy: Mine have definitely gone down a size.
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You know, me too, actually! My bra broke and I had to go get a new one. I got sized because I had no idea what size I was supposed to be (my bra was old enough that it stretched and fit no matter what! lol). I'm the band size I expected (although if I had been fitted a few months ago, I can almost guarantee it would have been bigger), but she told me I'm on the borderline between the size I've been wearing and the size up! I almost died- I've NEVER been that big! I tried both on- the bigger one was a little bit too big, but the smaller one was MUCH smaller than I expected! Figures! I was sure that I was losing from there, too... guess not!
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    NO! i wish they would get SMALLER!!!!

i accidently wrote i wished the opposite... oh dear God NOOOOO i hate boobs lol
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I think mine are smaller, because usually when I wear my sports bra . .the fabric digs into my side fat, but lately it's just been covering it nicely, and the wire in one of my regular button in front bras doesn't dig into my skin anymore.