Nutrisystem anyone?

Options
Hello there! I just joined Nutrisystem and I am looking for others who are on it who want to join me in a weight loss journey. Together we can shed those pounds and achieve a healthy body weight. Mail me your info so we can stay in touch. I have to lose 75 pounds and don't want to do it alone.

Cannot wait to hear from someone else on the program!:heart:

Replies

• mA2rml
    mA2rml Posts: 14
    Options
    Good luck to you! I, personally, prefer to eat foods that I choose and prepare myself. I get a large variety and don't have to pay for a program. So far, counting calories is working for me. I do understand that different things work for different people and I hope you have lots of success with nutritsystem!
  • 1Steph1
    1Steph1 Posts: 145
    Options
    I agree :) The more fresh and less processed the foods the better. Counting cals and tons of exercise works for me to :)
  • ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    I lost 40 pounds doing just that but I have hit a plateau and need a "gimmick" like nutrisystem to shed some more weight. It may not be for everyone but I wanted to do it this way. Maintaining the weight is definitely going back to preparing my food and exercising.
  • chelseap891
    Options
    In the end, it all comes down to you making a lifestyle change. You have to change the food you eat...nutrisystem has worked for some, but then in the end, I've seen them gain it ALL back, and then some.

The best thing you can do, is get active, portion control, count calories, drink water, and eat clean! No processed food.
  • masanz1
    masanz1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i agree with just eating good non processed foods. Portion contol. Water and exercise. Nutrisystem seems a bit spendy for what it is.