Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Polar H7 strap and Polar Beat App

Does anyone else use the Polar HR 7 strap with the Polar Beat App - I love it but it sadly doesn't seem to sync with My fitness Pal. Does anyone know how to get it to work

Replies

• Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    I've got a polar H7. I use the digifit app with it which syncs really well with MFP, give it a try!
  • ilenelynne
    ilenelynne Posts: 36 Member
    oh that sounds good - I thought I had to use the Polar App - I will try it
    Wow - 81 pounds down - congrats!
  • ilenelynne
    ilenelynne Posts: 36 Member
    I just downloaded it and synced it with My Fitness Pal - I'm thrilled that this worked and my workouts will now be automatically synced. Too bad Polar doesn't get on board with their APP - thanks so much for responding and your help
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    No problem, glad I could help!

And thanks! Although, I must admit that some of my 81lbs was baby. I've lost it all using MFP, fitbit & recently digifit, and now I'm in maintenance at my goal weight and plan to keep using all 3 as a lifestyle thing in order to keep the weight off.

Good luck with your digifit workouts!
  • CFPeterson
    CFPeterson Posts: 5 Member
    So you cannot synch polarpersonaltrainer.com to myfitnesspal?
  • Razyb
    Razyb Posts: 4 Member
    Appears that way :(

I record all my "output" on that automatically via my phone to this and JEFit. Oh well.