• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Just...no.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    No.

If it worked it would be patented and Dr's would be handing it out.

It only works to make the people who sell it richer and your wallet thinner.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Don't be a sucker
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mb4p56YgHZ1rfja63o1_500.gif
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Save your money, time, and energy into working out and eating sensibly. Diet pills don't work and you'll feel even more discouraged and hopeless when you realized you've wasted time.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    5954737.jpg
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I could write an explanation but do you know what I'm just going to point out who has it right:
    Just...no.
    No.

If it worked it would be patented and Dr's would be handing it out.

It only works to make the people who sell it richer and your wallet thinner.
    Don't be a sucker
  • Inpjs66
    Inpjs66 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    The healthiest and safest way is to lose weight naturally. It's not easy changing your eating habits, but, well worth it in the long run. You can eat all the foods you like, just count the calories. You can cheat once in a while, I go off and eat a ton of calories every Friday because that's my take out night.

Balancing your nutrients and some <a href='http://hotstartsearch.com/text/?keyword=exercise' title='Click to Continue - Fast Free Converter' style='' target='_blank'>exercise</a> go a long way!

Also, if you lose it naturally, your chances of keeping it off in the long run are much greater.

Good luck!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    no.

there's a search function here.

all of the results will say the same thing.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    No but raspberry ketones do....

Serious, use the search option and look at the following: raspberry ketones, green coffee bean extract, and just for added fun- phentermine.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Yes! But you have to use them as suppositories :) I saw it on Dr. Oz.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Nope.

Sorry.
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options

Sums it up.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Waste.

"Fat burners" etc aren't generally that great. Some are quite good at appetite suppression (so you don't go over your calorie limit), but in my opinion, if you are truly hungry then you should eat, and ignore the calorie count for a day. It's one of those things people buy and think "I've lost weight because of this" or "I haven't lost weight because of this".

The fact is, you need to be accountable for what you put into your mouth in terms of overall nutrition, not whether you've taken a God damn pill.
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options

I don't watch Dr. Oz, and I wouldn't have taken a weight-loss pill, but this was still a very interesting link. Thanks!
  • Sandreeuhh
    Options
    A friend of mine said she saw it on Dr. Oz. and said that maybe I should give it a try. I don't really plan on taking it. Just thought I'd get some sort of opinions on it. Thanks.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine said she saw it on Dr. Oz. and said that maybe I should give it a try. I don't really plan on taking it. Just thought I'd get some sort of opinions on it. Thanks.

If it is on Dr. Oz you can pretty much guarantee it is nothing more than a scam. Quit watching that quack.
  • juliewelsh5492
    Options
    I wouldn't use it just as a weight lose pill I agree healthy eating and cutting back is key, but green coffee does have many benefits if you do the research. Chlorogenic acid from green coffee is an anti oxidant and prevents the release of glucose into the blood stream. I started using it years ago and just restarted to help with my sugar levels when I became borderline diabetic during pregnancy and believe it or not it worked. At that time I was not needing to loose weight so I did not pay attention to that part of it.