Ladies with big feet...

Options
2»

Replies

• devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm a 9-1/2 with wide feet. I love Asics.
  • Tuten210
    Tuten210 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    size 12 here! I've found that Brooks is a good running shoe, but i usually have to buy mens. I did recently find some Women's trail running shoes by Saucony in my size...they are good :)
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'm a wide size 10-11 depending on the shoe. I have yet to find good shoes for me, I struggle with finding good ones, too.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I wear a 10 and I love my Nikes!!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    You all know what they say about ladies with big feet don't ya? :wink:
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    You all know what they say about ladies with big feet don't ya? :wink:

Pray tell us :laugh:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I use to work in a shoe store and the women and men who came to me looking for sneakers seemed to be a fan of ascics the most. That's if your problem is finding the shoes to narrow. We didn't sell new balance but a few of them mentioned they liked those.
  • HonoriaLucasta
    HonoriaLucasta Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Really what you need is to go to a real running shoe store (like Pacers, not Sports Authority) and get them to analyze your stride and try on like thirty pairs of shoes until you find one that works.

^ What she said. I am a 10 and a half wide in normal shoes (not that 10.5 exists in the real world; it's the magical unicorn of shoe sizes) but have never once had any problems getting women's running shoes in my size (which equates to an 11.5 W in running shoes, generally). I've gone through a million pairs of New Balances and Asics. A good running store will have or at the very least quickly order shoes in your size; it's not like Payless.
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have size 10 feet that are a bit wider than normal, I have Nike LunarSwift runners that i LOOOOOOOOVE.

I found a pair (size 10 as well) of these last year and fell in love as well! I felt like going back and buying more just to keep them in my closet!

I have wider feet and hate when sneakers end in toe points! Now if only I could somehow find the magical land of pointy-toed stilettos that don't make me look like a clown. :laugh:
  • MissJen84
    MissJen84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love my kswiss tubes, and they were only about $75. They are wide enough for me and I only wear an 11, usually I need a 12. Best part is they are pink and grey :)