My Life Style Change Story & End Of My Journey

Options
I posted earlier in here but I couldn't figure how to add pictures to the Forum and I don't how to Navigating the website.

Hi my name is Juan. My Life Style Change Started in Late June 2012. But what me really wanted me to Lose Weight was in Last April when I went to Doctor for a Routine Checkup. I had High Blood Pressure and Weighed Over 300 Pounds. She sat down and told me that I was @ the Risk of having a Heart Attack or Stroke @ my Young Age. I just turned 25 in February. I didn't really care @ the time I have Suffered from Depression and Anxiety all of my life. Its also has to do with my Past. What made it even worse was my Job. I used to Work @ Grocery Store. My Boss and Co. Workers would Harass me about my Weight. I had my own to Cope with it I won't go into Detail about that. I will say Food was Comfort and Security. Eventually I Quit. Anyway I have been Overweight all of my life. When I was 14 years Old was my 1st Life Style Change to Join the Soccer Team in Middle School and be Healthy and it didn't last that long I started gaining it back slowly. This Time its Permanent. I also didn't to Find A Female it really Awkward they find me more Attractive Now then I was Obese.

Now Back to the Present These were the Sizes I was Before I Started and Ending with The Sizes I went Down to: Shirts Size 3X to a Large Or Medium Depending on the Material,Underwear Size 3x to a Size Large,Pants,Shorts Size 44 to a Size 32. Belt Size 50 to a Size 34-36,Shoes Size 10-Size 9 or 8 and a Half.

Work Out: When I 1st Started My Journey I Started Walking then I decided to a Join A Gym. I Lost mostly all of my Weight from the Elliptical and Stairs Master. Now I'm just doing Free Weight to Tone Up Arms My Chest, and Stomach. I think Muscles are Disgusting and Grouse.

Food: When I go Shopping I Look and Read the Back of the Labels for Calories,Calories From Fat and Sodium. When I Cook I Eat anything I want but I have Watch my Calorie and Food Intake. I Eat Really Slow and Chew about 30 Times. I also don't eat after a certain Time depends on my Schedule. I used Hot Sauce on all of my Foods. I only Eat Out Twice a Month.

Drinks: I Drink 99% of the Time Water. Sometimes I will Drink Alcohol, ,Orange Juice,and Milk.

What Keeps Me Going Is The Positive and Motivation from the People at the Gym and Random Strangers in Public going up to me and Asking me how I did it. I couldn't do without my Family and Friends,Especially my Favorite Band My Chemical Romance. This June or July will make 9 years I have been a Fan :)

I LOVE WEARING SKINNY PANTS :)

549350_221138408010908_633128177_n.jpg

431578_221138051344277_516149538_n.jpg

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You ROCK sir, period. I'm proud of you--WOOT!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You took control of your destiny. You look great.
  • miss_bliss
    Options
    Fantastic!! Well done superstar xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!