Weekly Weigh-in: Dec 3 - Dec 9

Options
One more week! Lets see that weight loss! Maybe I should come up with something witty to say for each weeks new post.

I haven't been posting my weight cause I keep forgetting to check it in the morning! I'll do it soon, I swear. I haven't been keeping track of my calories very well either. Which may be another reason why I'm reluctant to get on the scale. Lots of home stuff getting in the way. I must get on some kind of regular schedule.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Replies

• Alaskanhiker
    Options
    One more week! Lets see that weight loss! Maybe I should come up with something witty to say for each weeks new post.

I haven't been posting my weight cause I keep forgetting to check it in the morning! I'll do it soon, I swear. I haven't been keeping track of my calories very well either. Which may be another reason why I'm reluctant to get on the scale. Lots of home stuff getting in the way. I must get on some kind of regular schedule.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I have been doing HORRIBLE since this past weekend. I finally got to the gym last night and did 1 hour on the treadmill and 1/2 hour on the elliptical (burned 580 calories) but I came home starving and ate two bowls of cereal which landed me over my allowed calories for the day!! (They were big bowls of cereal). I finally forced myself onto the scale this morning and I'm up 1.5 pounds since last week! :sad: HORRIBLE!!!! I don't know what my deal is! I've just been hungry a lot lately! But, tonight I'm going to the gym again (planning on lifting weights for an hour and doing cardio for an hour). So, hopefully I can get back on track! (I'm done venting now!) Anyways, so I was down 10.5 pounds last week, gained 1.5 pounds, so I've lost a total of 9 pounds since starting.

Goal is to lose another 11 pounds before New Years.

*Kistinbee*
  • suspendedindusk03
    Options
    After an iffy weekend, calorie and exercise-wise, I got back on track yesterday, and I've managed to lose nearly 3 pounds since I started here last Monday. Started: 210 Current: 207.4 Goal: 140
  • babiecuddles
    babiecuddles Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Started October 31 at 260
    one week ago November 27 at 247
    Today -December 3 at 240

Iv lost and gained and lost again but im gettting there.
    My short term goal is another 10 Lbs by Dec. 20

went to the Doctor today and he was very pleased with my progress, as am I and I was sooooo happy with the complements I got at church sunday. :happy:

i think being on this site has made a difference this time :flowerforyou:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    [i think being on this site has made a difference this time

I totally agree ! When I started at the beginning of September I was at 239. I weighed in this morning at 196.8. My goal of 175 is definately within reach!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    You all are doing GREAT. Keep up the great work.
    I haven't weighted, but my boots are looser around my calves.
  • Alaskanhiker
    Options
    Kristinbee:

Sounds like you had a tough week. Lets put all those bad moments in the past. There done and over with. No need to worry and fret about them any longer. I know how it feels when you have a challenging week. You want to erase it all by beating yourself up at the gym. So next time, when you go to the gym after a bad week take it easy on yourself. Everyone makes mistakes. Then when you get home your body won't be craving food but you still did your exercise. And kudos to you for posting even when you gained weight. It's hard to do that sometimes. Keep up your momentum and keep posting.

Suspende:

Congrats on the 3 lb loss. Just think what would happen on a non iffy week ;)

Babie:

Do you realize that you have lost 20 lbs in one month! That is fantastic progress. You are doing wonderfully!

Julie:

I love to see that excitement! Your goal is very much in reach, good luck.

Icandoit:

Looser boots, can't beat that. I always feel the best with my progress when I notice it in my clothes or things I wear.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Well after a tough week of eating a whole lot I stayed pretty much the same! I'm not complaining! I am going to adjust my eating habits this coming week and get back on my work out routine! I still want to lose 6 pound by Christmas!

Started 9/07 @ 158
    Today @ 150
    Goal @ 135 or thereabouts!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey! I weighed myself again this morning and now it's putting me back down there on the scale! I think that when I weighed myself on Monday I was having a heavy day (It's that time of month) and was feeling miserable. So, I felt much better this morning and when I got on the scale, it looked much better! So, I'm at 172.5 rather than 174. So, I'm down 10.5 pounds since starting. 9.5 to go before New Years!!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*

P.S. Thanks Alaskanhiker for your support!!!!!:heart:
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Still stuck at 190. Mechanicmom I've been stuck for three weeks, isn't it fun? But at least we are smaller than we used to be. My goal is 185 by December 27th, so think it's time to up the work-outs!
    Christmas luncheon today at husband's workplace so... I am going to say on here this morning, that I am going to stay within my 1/2 cup portions, and skip the fatty stuff. One dessert allowed but I'll half it. Guess it's salad tonight for dinner.
    Oh and don't you like my picture - I look like a drag queen. :laugh: Think I'll change it.
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    There, changed it. I look miserable, but it's better. hee hee
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Well I have broke my plateau.
    Aug 280
    Now 245
    Glad to be over that hump and can't wait for the next milestone.

eve
  • bmayfield
    Options
    Started in late Aug at 203. This morning, I was 172! That's 31 lbs of my 50 lb goal.

Betty
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I was really bad :devil: at the Christmas party last night so I am back up this morning to 159 from 157. :grumble:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Well I have broke my plateau.
    Aug 280
    Now 245
    Glad to be over that hump and can't wait for the next milestone.

eve

Did you do anything conciously to break through your plateau, or did it just happen>?
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I was really bad :devil: at the Christmas party last night so I am back up this morning to 159 from 157. :grumble:

Don't worry, wiegh yourself in a couple days, you may find that changes quickly, sometimes it is just the salt and bevies from the party
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I did a few things. I took sugar out of my diet for about a week and changed my calories. I actually allowed my calories to go up by 200 and it broke within a few days. I kept my calories there until yesterday and dropped them back by 100.

I don't workout as often as I should I just don't have alot of time during the week. But I can tell you I normally make near 10000 steps.

I am not sure if that will work for everyone but it certainly did for me. So I am not sure if it is a result of what I did or just finally getting over that hump.

Eve
  • lorilwayne
    Options
    Newbie-
    Starting weight 285
    Went to the Doctors office this week and he started me on a water pill. Its a mild one but will be interesting to see what happens if I stick with it. Can tell the water pill is doing its job in addition to drinking the water that I am suppose to all the time anyhow.

My weigh ins will be staggered as I will weigh probably tomorrow night at work and then Monday and then won't weigh again until the 21st. (I use a scale at work and usually only work nights and weekends Satuday and Sundays. My weekend off is the following weekend so probably won't be weighing then since scales are forbidden at my house.) The weights will vary some as the initial weight was at the doctors office and each scale is a little differant.
  • habal1
    Options
    I started "for real" about 3 weeks ago weighing in at 115.3kg

today I weighed in at 111.6kg a loss of 3.7 kg's (8lbs)

Goal is to be under 110 by New Years :happy: