March Madness 2013 Bracket

Options
Who's doing one? Any upsets? Who is your final four and champion?

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Gonzaga
    Georgetown
    UNLV
    Louisville

Gonzaga takes the cake over Georgetown

I feel really good about my bracket this year...of course that will all change..
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • aprilschadwick
    Options
    I have Louisville, OSU, Kansas and Indiana in the final four with Louisville winning over Indiana. I have no clue what I am doing but I try every year. Last year I placed 19th in the brackets im in.
  • ahern89
    ahern89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Realistically I have Louisville, Ohio State, Michigan and Miami, Cardinals and Canes in the championship game with Louisville winning it all. Optimistically I have Arizona in place of Ohio State because they have the talent, but can't seem to get it together when it matters the most.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Gonzaga
    Georgetown
    UNLV
    Louisville

Gonzaga takes the cake over Georgetown

I feel really good about my bracket this year...of course that will all change..

Zags.....pffft. Totally over-rated. They will lose early.

As much as I hate to say, Louisville. That is not easy for a Spartan fan, but they will not get past Louisville.

Indiana and Louisville in the final.
  • aprilschadwick
    Options
    I had my three year old son do a bracket. I showed him the picture of the team logo and he picked which one he wanted. He has Louisville, OSU, Miami (Fl), and Florida State in the final four. Louisville beating out Florida state
  • homerjspartan
    Options
    I had my three year old son do a bracket. I showed him the picture of the team logo and he picked which one he wanted. He has Louisville, OSU, Miami (Fl), and Florida State in the final four. Louisville beating out Florida state

I call BS. No way a 3yo picks a Cardinal over a Gator. Gators are the coolest at 3.
  • aprilschadwick
    Options

I call BS. No way a 3yo picks a Cardinal over a Gator. Gators are the coolest at 3.

I promise!!! When we got down to those two I ask and he said birdies and then gators.
  • homerjspartan
    Options

I promise!!! When we got down to those two I ask and he said birdies and then gators.

My daughter kept picking Michigan, because of the block M and her name is Maggie. I had to sell her. I went to Michigan State.
  • aprilschadwick
    Options

My daughter kept picking Michigan, because of the block M and her name is Maggie. I had to sell her. I went to Michigan State.

My son kept picking Wisconsin because his name is William. I was surprised he picked Louisville over the Buckeyes, my husband graduated from there and I currently attend OSU