Kinda shy and new to this

Options
2»

Replies

• vickiemurdockclark1
    Options
    Hi Khandi!

I'm new too and also a veteran...20 years, retired in 2009. I gained weight after I retired and in 2010, after my doctors told me I needed to get the weight off I began my journey...

As a soldier you come equipped with some awesome characteristics that will help you achieve your goals: perseverance, dedication, diligence and inner strength....you are perfect and you have everything you need to reach your goal!

Best wishes to you, I look forward to catching up, we are all here to motivate and support each other and I think that's great! Welcome!

Warmest Regards,
    Vickie

:happy: :smile: :happy:
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You got over the first hurdle because you are here :flowerforyou: Sending you a friend request and thanks for your time in the service!!
  • Ms921
    Ms921 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes thanks for your service =) Welcome to MFP this is a great site for support and fitness ideas, i use to be shy as well and even though i have been here for a while i just recently started interacting with friends. I'll send you a request, anyone else feel free to add
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your service!
  • TinaB062674
    Options
    Thank you for your service! Welcome to MFP!
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    Thank you for your service! Feel free to add me... I love motivating others!! We can do this together!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! First of all, thank you for serving our country. Second of all, welcome to the world of MFP :) You will find all kinds of people on here, just like the real world. I will send you a friend request and wish you luck on your journey!

this! just don't check out my diary on Friday.. bunch of us old ladies doing mexican reunion :flowerforyou: :drinker: :laugh:

Don't worry mine is worse.. I barely eat on workdays and go out to carolina ale house every wednesday night lol

Its Wednesday night! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh: One day a week we'll call our cheat meal! Take care