Not loosing weight, inches only

Options
I have been eating well and exercising but not dropping any weight :sad: Only thing I can see that may be preventing me from doing so is my sugar intake. Here is my exercise schedule

Monday Wii Zumba 60 minutes
Tuesday Treadmill or Bike 40 minutes
Wednesday Wii Zumba 30 minutes
Thursday Cricut 30 minutes
Friday Treadmill or Bike 30 minutes
Saturday off
Sunday off

I have my calories set at 1200 with exercise it goes up to 1400-1600

Replies

• Ta11asan
    Ta11asan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    if you're losing inches, i'd keep doin what you are ;)

Tim
  • lostemt
    lostemt Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    if you're losing inches, i'd keep doin what you are ;)

yes i agree
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    inches are better then then number on the scale
  • ajcrain
    ajcrain Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are not defined by the number on a scale. Get to the size you feel good at!
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have the same "problem." I just kept going on with my same routine/counting food and I dropped 3 pounds one morning. Keep losing those inches though girl! They're the most important thing!
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Same here!
    If I were strictly tracking by weight,
    I would be frustrated & just quit.
    The inches were the biggest motivator for me!
    Helped me learn that the number on the scale isn't everything. (:
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I agree with what has already been said. You are getting in shape and the pounds will come off at some point. And until they do, "Inches are better" and "Keep doing what you're doing."
  • Martha250
    Options
    Hi,

I also am exercising ALOT and not losing as fast as I would like. My average is about 1/2 # per week. The thing is, in a year's time, I will have lost 25 #, and that would get me to my goal.

Just hang in there because some weeks we just don't seem to lose. Then a week comes when i lose a full pound. And losing inches is even better. So far I've only lost 1/2 inch on my hips and thighs, but gained an inch in my arms - maybe it's my stronger biceps. My clothes are looser, but not down a full size yet,

Anyway, keep up the exercise and good eating and hopefully you'll start seeing some results.

Martha250
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    YOu could possably not eat back your exercise calories or change up your routine. the body gets used to a certain thing if you do it too long and it needs a change. As long as t he inches are going down that is better than the number on the scale.
  • Empressofvibez
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement! I will keep going! :)
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Keep what you are doing girl! Inches off are way better!