Big British Guy

Options
Domdw
Domdw Posts: 1 Member
Hi guys! I'm a big guy from the UK. I've always been big and I actually enjoy it. I'm quite happy at 280/300, but 394, reaching towards 400 is not good.

I am heavily built anyway as I do a lot of weights, and play rugby, but want to slim down a lot of the chub that I'm carrying.

I got recommended this site by a friend, and so far I think it's excellent, a really good find!

Replies

• lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!

This is a great place for motivation and support!!!
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Much luck on your journey! You can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • jesse134
    jesse134 Posts: 4
    Options
    welcome :drinker: and good luck on your journey dude. Not an easy one but its so worth it at the end. :glasses:
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site has been a fantastic tool for me, I hope it is for you too.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. good luck on whatever your goals are
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Its a great site with awesome people! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Yes this is a lovely site and amazing people come here! You'll do fantastic!! I wish you all the best on this journey! :wink:
  • LisaKC
    LisaKC Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new, too. This is day four for me, and I'm already addicted to the site. Aside of that, it's really amazing to me how easy it's been to stay within my limits since using MPF. Best of luck rugby guy! Keep us all posted on your progess.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm at day 40 on this site & am a MFP addict! It is really very motivating & encouraging. Good luck on your journey to your new lifestyle!

Kelly
  • km1540
    km1540 Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.. You will find some great motivation here and you will reach your goal..
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Welcome big guy and good luck on your quest. Remember there are several guys in here as well