Having trouble with food diary

Options
My calorie intake for one day should be at 1,590. But it says the food I'm adding is too high in protein and sugar but not enough calories. Any advice?

Replies

• HeatherStroud10
    HeatherStroud10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Maybe try to add quick calories only? I know that sucks because then it doesnt graph your sugar, and protein, but thats the only thing I could think of.
  • 4men1lady79
    4men1lady79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    What exactly are you eating??? Your diary isn't viewable...
  • SOCKMONKEYBOBO
    SOCKMONKEYBOBO Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've had the same problem. My goal is 1500 calories/day. I plan my meals specifically with carbs in mind, but I always end up short on calories. I decided early on that if I make a plan and I'm not hitting my calorie count, I'm just not going to worry about it. There will be days that I go over, and over time they will average out.
  • heathermiller77715
    Options
    My meals so far contain mostly bonless skinless chicken, skinless boiled poataoes, cereal, whole milk, bananas, apples and canned vegies. I even threw a grilled cheese sandwich in there to see if that would help and it didn't do much.
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am always high on carbs, sugar and fiber, but I do a lot of veggies and fruits so I know they are good carbs and sugars, so I don't worry about it
  • heathermiller77715
    Options
    What are quick calories?
  • heathermiller77715
    Options
    Is it possible I'm worrying too much about it. I add in fruits and vegitables too. But it says I'm 27 points over on sugar and 38 over on protein and I still have 215 calories that i need to add on.
  • heathermiller77715
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. It's really hard not to go over on sugar, and too much protein isn't the worst thing in the world. Also, don't force yourself to fill your calorie quota--if you're hungry, eat those remaining calories, if not, don't worry about it. That'll be an extra couple hundred cal deficit in your favor.

Thankyou very much this helps me a lot. :smile: