First Day of Spring!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Woke up to 34 degrees in the Washington DC area this morning. It's supposed to get up to 54 degrees today but there will be 20 mph winds so it won't feel that warm. We had two warm days at the beginning of the month but it's been cold, rainy and/or snowy for the rest of the month. Yesterday we had hope because it was 57 degrees with no wind but sadly it didn't last. :mad:
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Happy Spring??? Ice skated to my car this morning...todays high might be 40 but it was in the 20's this morning and we had 3 inches of snow yesterday. :( I need a beach!!!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    We got a nasty snow storm yesterday, and it's supposed to snow for the next week :( But I guess that's what I get for living in Canada

Don't be lumping all of Canada together - out here on the West Coast it is +9* and sunny....
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    We got a nasty snow storm yesterday, and it's supposed to snow for the next week :( But I guess that's what I get for living in Canada

Don't be lumping all of Canada together - out here on the West Coast it is +9* and sunny....

Haha you guys out west always have it good! Im stuck in Ontario for a while yet!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Sounds like some of you have awesome weather! So jealous...
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Look, If today is any inclination of my future...someone shoot me now! I scraped 4in. of ice off my Hooptie this morn.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    426435_10152252274358797_1874987625_n.jpg
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    Snow :-(
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Currently 21 and snowing pretty good.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Look, If today is any inclination of my future...someone shoot me now! I scraped 4in. of ice off my Hooptie this morn.

Damn! I've met frigid women before, but four inches of ice on your hooptie??? That's just wrong.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    It was 52 degrees here and tonight there is a possibility of snow which sucks I am so sick and tired of snow! Go away I want my sun and warm weather.
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    blowing snow and temps hardly hitting the double digit with the wind chill. Calling for the same thing tomorrow.
  • daniellebfit
    daniellebfit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Happy First Day of Spring (It's not arrived in the Chicago Area) -
  • jmyotter
    jmyotter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    486441_10151492581849650_1596814083_n.png

and Iowa...

And Massachusetts... I woke up to more snow this morning, after waking up to 10 inches of snow yesterday! :grumble:

And Wisconsin....19 today with snow coming this weekend for us too.
  • vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    I dont understand the US (farenheit) measurements but here in Sydney its Autumn but still feels like summer its going to be 31 degrees C today.Bring on the cooler months! I am over the heat and humidity