hello! i need friends on here!

Options
Hi Everyone. I would love to meet some new friends to help with motivation. I'm a 29 year old teacher from Las Vegas. Just starting to diet again. I have about 60 pounds to lose total, trying to do 20 by summer. More so, I just want to improve my health and fitness!

Replies

• amb3rkenji
    Options
    welcome, I am pretty new to the site myself. Thanks for add, and best wishes on your weight loss.
  • brigeweeks
    brigeweeks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, Pls feel free to add me.
  • Lakeshores
    Options
    We are all in this together! Feel free to add me!
  • sherridarr
    sherridarr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need help to. I'm new to this site. I started earlier this month. I have around 110 pounds to loose for my health. I need friends too. Who would like to be my friend?
  • cookds
    cookds Posts: 2
    Options
    You are quite a bit younger than me but we are trying to lose the same # of pounds, so feel free to add me. What grade do you teach?
  • sndyxo
    sndyxo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello. Welcome to MFP. I find it easier to lose weight and stay motivated when you have friends on here (: Feel free to add me.
  • DandelionCupcakes
    DandelionCupcakes Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I would love to meet some new friends to help with motivation. I'm a 29 year old teacher from Las Vegas. Just starting to diet again. I have about 60 pounds to lose total, trying to do 20 by summer. More so, I just want to improve my health and fitness!

Hi~! I've got about 50 more, and I have a 20-by-summer goal, too.
    I'm not new on here but I just started posting. I'll add you!
  • Hisbabe17
    Hisbabe17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey girl I just joined and I need friends too!!! You can add me if you'd like. I'm 30 from Arkansas. My friends don't really like to work out, so I'm hoping for support. I can't wait to meet some great people who's up to the challenge.
  • Clark519
    Clark519 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello new guy here
  • sherridarr
    sherridarr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • mdawson47
    mdawson47 Posts: 51
    Options
    Feel free to add me :happy:
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Here for you and anyone who wants support
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    20 Pounds by summer..no prob!..Welcome aboard!
  • WienerLove
    Options
    Hello~ ^~^ I'm pretty new on here too.
    Just joined yesterday. xD