Losing boobage?

Options
This is one of my fears. I want a nice, toned core but I don't really want to lose the boobage. I feel like they already have gone down some, but also, my nurslings are getting older so that could be part of it.

I am trying to figure out at what level I can continue my current routine and be happy where I'm at. I think I'm happy where I am at now, and with upping the core strengthening exercises and doing more weights, I will get my core to its prime.

I just tried on one of my bikinis from last summer and it's too big on me (yay) but I can also tell I'm smaller up on top (not so yay) -- then again, I've been pregnant/breastfeeding since late 2006 and have no idea what my "regular" ones look like anymore.

I am 5'7"... prior to having kids I was usually around 137 lbs. I am now 125/126. But definitely in better shape, so I think that's a win.

Please share your experiences!!!! Thanks!

Replies

• CrimeanGurl
    CrimeanGurl Posts: 103
    Options
    In my experience, sometimes one just needs make a choice. If I want my legs (which is where 90% of my fat gets stored) to look half way decent, I need to embrace a nearly flat chest :/
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Mine have gotten smaller and I don't like it one bit. Ah well, what can I do about it? Buy new bras that lift and perk!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    With ten pounds, mine went from a very full C to a smaller C. I miss them. But I'd rather not have love handles.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    With ten pounds, mine went from a very full C to a smaller C. I miss them. But I'd rather not have love handles.

Same here! Love handles are gone, abs look better, and there are always pushup bras available. They're not ALL gone, and DH said they still look nice. So there's that (I just asked him! LOL).
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Somehow I managed to lose very little in the chest but I swear last week I lost a cup size. :sad:
  • triggsta
    triggsta Posts: 140
    Options
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122848681

You might want to look through there.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link. I get the gist of it, just am kind-of trying to figure out what to expect, but I suppose everyone is different. Thanks for the insight!