Hot Women of the Chit Chat Thread, Show Off Here

Options

Replies

• Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Well being that this is a fitness site and I do pole for fitness, the pics are appropriate to post.. and the short shorts are necessary to grip the pole.

I was just stating my opinion.. I think bragging about being attractive brings down their attractiveness a few notches, thats all.

This was an entertaining thread, thanks OP. :drinker:

You pole for fitness
    Short shorts are required to pole
    What are the crotch shots about other than the obvious?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Kids, watch and learn. This is why you never engage a crazy into conversation. No matter how hot she is deluded to think she is.

NEVER. EVER. STICK. IT. INTO. CRAZY!

You gotta admit.. sometimes its a little bit fun to coax the crazy out.

I actually love your pics, but I have one question - how are you 'holding on' in the pic - bottom row, 2nd from the left? I am trying to work it out and cannot.

The top knee is wrapped around the front of the pole, and the bottom knee is pushing off on the back off the pole.

Thanks, I see it now - and I am totally impressed.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Well being that this is a fitness site and I do pole for fitness, the pics are appropriate to post.. and the short shorts are necessary to grip the pole.

I was just stating my opinion.. I think bragging about being attractive brings down their attractiveness a few notches, thats all.

You pole for fitness

What crotch shots? - she is showing off great skill and fitness levels and showing absolutely no more than you will see dancers showing while performing their art.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

You pole for fitness

What crotch shots? - she is showing of great skill and fitness levels and showing absolutely no more than you will see dancers showing while performing their art.

Agreed, the strength and skill shown here is truly inspiring.
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Options

You pole for fitness

What crotch shots? - she is showing off great skill and fitness levels and showing absolutely no more than you will see dancers showing while performing their art.

Lol, thats true that dancers sometimes wear similar levels of coverage. Do they take pics of their legs spread for the camera too?

ETA: I just thought it was funny with her whole "showing off pics of yourself diminishes your beauty" and thats all she got all over her profile. Not to mention her photos are way more "bragging" than the chick she was talking about who posted two shots that don't really seem too attention whorish.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    elaborate. I am far too tired to try to decipher your meaning, dear.
    Ever heard the old saying "me thinks you doth protest to much"

I was simply saying we should all get along, then instead of ignoring the mindless slander you went and did it yourself. So... don't start nun won't get nun. Love those nuns!

aint nunthin to it
    :laugh:
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Came for the pics

Left disappointed after finding women bickering.
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options

You pole for fitness

Lol, thats true that dancers sometimes wear similar levels of coverage. Do they take pics of their legs spread for the camera too?

ETA: I just thought it was funny with her whole "showing off pics of yourself diminishes your beauty" and thats all she got all over her profile. Not to mention her photos are way more "bragging" than the chick she was talking about who posted two shots that don't really seem too attention whorish.

lol, did I ever say showing pictures of yourself diminishes beauty? Honesty, I only said anything about her posting photos because she seemed rude. I really couldnt care less about these threads, and normally just skip past them.

And yes. Look up photos of advanced pole tricks online and you will see many crotches. Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable, but if the crotch is all you see in my pictures, and not the hours of practice I put into pole dancing to get to the level Im at, thats your problem. Also, I take my pictures by myself with a webcam on a timer, its not that simple to get a perfect angle every pic.

Edit for typos
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    MG_3345b.jpg

Modeling shot from last year. Yes, I have red hair!

WOW :love:

Yeah. That's what I was thinking.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    This thread is getting boring. OP: Start new drama!

Crazy chicks of MFP: Do... something crazy!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I always find threads like these ironic cuz after someone posts themselves they lose their modesty, which is a much more attractive trait than conceit, in my opinion. :huh:

Bingo!
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Options

You pole for fitness

lol, did I ever say showing pictures of yourself diminishes beauty? Honesty, I only said anything about her posting photos because she seemed rude. I really couldnt care less about these threads, and normally just skip past them.

And yes. Look up photos of advanced pole tricks online and you will see many crotches. Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable, but if the crotch is all you see in my pictures, and not the hours of practice I put into pole dancing to get to the level Im at, thats your problem. Also, I take my pictures by myself with a webcam on a timer, its not that simple to get a perfect angle every pic.

Edit for typos

Dont worry it doesnt make me uncomfortable. Its pretty funny.
    You don't have to get perfect angles in every pic but you dont have to post every pic either.
    Its all good. I dont care if you want to post your crotch shots.
    Pot meet kettle is all.

ETA: I've seen some pole dancing competitions and I think your pole dancing skills are phenomenal.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    huh.. what thread??
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i believe this site is filled with self-conscious women, and this kind of threads would just make those poor ladies feel worse about themselves. This site is for women (and men) under construction. at least thats my opinion
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    This thread is getting boring. OP: Start new drama!

Crazy chicks of MFP: Do... something crazy!

I'm been known to dance from time to time :huh:

pr2.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    This. Is the saddest thread ever. The end.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

You pole for fitness

Dame Margot Fontayne, a classier dancer you will not find:

Margot2_zps3f0397c6.jpg
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Options

You pole for fitness

Dame Margot Fontayne, a classier dancer you will not find:

Margot2_zps3f0397c6.jpg

Yes, she was incredible. I don't really think this picture is comparable but thats cool. We all have our own opinions amirite?

ETA: Just wondering if this was your autographed pic or did you actually google photos of dancers where there crotch is showing?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    This. Is the saddest thread ever. The end.

Nope. Not the end. This thread has crazies. Never underestimate the power of the crazies!