Need some buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• LizzyAlexandra
    Options
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. I look forward to this journey!
  • ketchum11
    Options
    you can add me. we can do this
  • Jeffrey_S
    Jeffrey_S Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a while, but have only recently begun to explore the social aspect of it. I've begun perusing these boards recently and can definitely see a lot of peer support and motivation potential. I'm a daily user of MFP and would certainly entertain adding support buddies who are serious about mutual motivation and achieving our fitness goals.
  • Super_Mama
    Super_Mama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am happy to help support on this journey! We are all heading the same direction so let's do it together and make it fun and bearable!
  • MeeraAnnT
    MeeraAnnT Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey...I started using myfitnesspal last year but only followed it for a few weeks at a time....i never really had anyone else that would do it too...it would be great to make some buddies on this going through the same thing! anyone can feel free to add me!!

I update my diary regularly... I recently started my new healthy diet with exercise...my main problem is that I am sooo lazy....spend most of my day being sedentary (whether in uni or home)....but i am trying to encorporate exercise which is extremely hard for someone like me!! :(

I need to lose a little over 20 pounds and i feel like whenever i eat 1200 calories a day i stay the same...and i cant exactly eat under this because then i will be in starvation mode so frustrating!! :)

Anyway feel free to add me and I will help motivate you too!! :)
  • mesocrayzee
    Options
    Hey all i just joined MFP going to send out some friend requests - feel free to send me one if your looking for a new pal :)
  • Rejuvn8
    Rejuvn8 Posts: 74
    Options
    E-meals is a great resource for recipes of all types and it helps you plan ahead as it includes a week's worth of meals and a shopping list. I was able to get a discounted subscription on groupon which made paying for recipes more palatible (no pun intended LOL!). Good luck!
  • 21Jenny21
    21Jenny21 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me too.. that goes to everyone else.. I would love some more buddies on this, its great for motivation :)
  • lorenavanessa
    lorenavanessa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I am also looking for MFP friends to share tips and stay motiviated. I check in daily and more than happy to help any way I can!
    v
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!! :drinker: