Healthy 3 ingredient cookie recipe

garnet116
garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
Hi guys,

I made these last night:

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/02/healthy-cookies.html#more

They came out pretty good! They taste very similar to the banana bread that I make. I didn't have quick oats, only the slow oats, so I used those and they came out fine. They are moist, not dry. I also didn't get 16 like the recipe says they make.. I guess I made mine big because I got around 10.

I think next time I will add in a few mini chocolate chips :happy:

Replies

• hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    I've done something similar to this from pinterest but I added coconut oil, and trail mix and they were delicious!! Mine turned out to be about 90 cals a peice. However, eating three for breakfast was very filling!!!
  • garnet116
    that sounds good.. I could even add rasins next time.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    YUM!! THANKS!
  • amymaytay
    amymaytay Posts: 55 Member
    def going to be trying this!! thanks for sharing!
  • I always check out this website for healthy and tasty recipe's - www.excellentprotein.com - My favourite is the sugar free chocolate pudding because it just tastes amazing
  • garnet116
    I always check out this website for healthy and tasty recipe's - www.excellentprotein.com - My favourite is the sugar free chocolate pudding because it just tastes amazing

When I tried that site a bunch of virus stuff popped up..... not sure what's up with that?
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Luv them, tyvm:flowerforyou:
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    No! Don't do it guys, it's a trap! :laugh: . Seriously, these were some of the most flavorless cookies ever. Save your ingredients
  • officernorton
    officernorton Posts: 38 Member
    bump
  • i've tried the recipe before with chocolate chips. i think they are good!
  • moby_chick
    moby_chick Posts: 86 Member
    Thank you, they sound great. I've bookmarked the page and will definitely be making some. :bigsmile:
  • dietkat
    dietkat Posts: 17
    Perfect timing! I was just trying to figure out what to do with my leftover bananas. I may add a bit of vanilla to them to see if that gets them a bit more flavorful.
  • garnet116
    No! Don't do it guys, it's a trap! :laugh: . Seriously, these were some of the most flavorless cookies ever. Save your ingredients

LOL. Yeah, they are a little bland.. but as the link stated you can add your own spices/flavorings and whatnot. I am going to make a couple of batches of these but with some mini chocolate chips. I ate one cookie last night before bed (when I'm always hungry) and it was filling.