Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options
I started this today. Will be alternating it with C25K program but plan on doing 5 workouts of each week before moving onto the next week... Feel free to add me as a friend if you are doing this program.

Replies

• e_elizb
    e_elizb Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30DS either tonight or tomorrow! Hoping I can stick with it this time.
  • amber_michelle30
    amber_michelle30 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30day shred tomorrow:)
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 of this and loving it.
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    completed level 1 today. Just finished in fact! Yeah. I am also doing it combined with c25K and am on wk 5 of that. My 5 K is on the 20 of April with my full family.
  • MelissaSosa2
    MelissaSosa2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Jillian's Ripped in 30 & the 30 Day Shred are both great videos. If you stick with it, these videos can change your body! Good luck!
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    So which is more difficult, Ripped in 30 or 30 Day Shred???
  • josiereside
    Options
    completed level 1 today. Just finished in fact! Yeah. I am also doing it combined with c25K and am on wk 5 of that. My 5 K is on the 20 of April with my full family.

good luck with your 5K. Is it your first?? I have run several plus a 10K and half but coming back from knee surgery so using C25K to ease back into running. I have grade 2-3 arthritis of my knee so hoping I can run again...
  • teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Just started RI 30 today after finishing 30DS over the weekend. After level 3 of 30 DS, level 1 of RI 30 seemed fairly easy. I didn't sweat as much, and I wasn't breathing as heavily... As I progress through, who knows?
  • MelissaSosa2
    MelissaSosa2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I personally think the Ripped in 30 highest level is significantly harder than the top level of 30 day shred. Nonetheless, they are both great. I have both so that when I get bored with one I can use the other. But either video does he job. Both videos are set up in the same manner (3min of strength, 2min cardio, 1min abs). In reality, you'll get a similar work out with either video.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is harder IMO.. I still do it and feel the burn and fatigue during the strength moves..

I did RI30 a few days ago, was way too easy. I was disappointed
  • stephcollins91
    stephcollins91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing ripped in 30, I'm on day 3 of week 3. OH MY GOD, week 3 is hard!

I did try 30 day shred a few months ago, but I just couldn't get into it :/ I'm not sure if maybe I wasn't doing it properly because of being unmotivated with it, but I didn't ache like I do the next day with RI30.
  • josiereside
    Options
    Did Day 2 week 1 yesterday... I wore my heart rate and surprisinging only about 196 calories burned... thought it would be more.. I felt like it was anyway!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I finished couch25k in the fall, but am still trying to keep up with a similar running program on my own. I also do 30 DS or ripped in 30 in the mornings before work. I like both, so just do whichever I feel like that day. You can add me and see what a typical day looks like for me. It is usually: video in the morning, then run or lift after work, usually run or sometimes a video on the weekend.
  • MsDaraElaina
    MsDaraElaina Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started my first day of RI30 on Monday and 2nd day on Tuesday, only walked 4 miles on Wednesday and day 3,4, and 5 will be the remainder of today, Fri, and Sat... Rest on Sunday and start week 2 on Monday. I can honestly see a difference in my body and the next day I can tell that I've burned in the right areas... I don't think the calories are all that high in burning but if you combine it with a 2 mile walk you can't lose! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • ninakale
    ninakale Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I did day2 week 3 RI30 last night. It IS hard. It is those duck walks in the first circut that kill me. And the squat jumps. I have done the video before, week 4 is actually easier than week 3. :tongue:
  • josiereside
    Options
    I did a round of it before too... I kind of remember thinking the same thing that 3 was harder than 4...