Hi All! :)

Options
I'm new here. I'm 26 years old with two fantastic kids and a great man. Joined because I'm finally tired of looking at myself in this state. I'm NOT healthy and it's unacceptable with two small kids. I need to be able to chase them no? lol. So far MFP has been awesome. Having never counted calories in my life I finally realized after the first day exactly what I was missing on my battle against my weight. It makes it so much easier than to just go off the top of your head and hope you don't
go over.

I'm super excited for the first time, I think I can really do this. I haven't ever felt this way before, not even the last time I tried to lose weight (lost 40lbs but then had my daughter so I packed it back on again :( ).

Also, just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your stories give me inspiration every day. It makes you feel less alone and gives you the motivation needed for people like me who need the extra kick in the *kitten*. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and sharing in our ups and downs in this long journey.

Good luck to everyone! Lets work hard together :)

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Shayleah05
    Shayleah05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! If you want to add me as a friend that would be great!! Im new here as well.
  • Catzeyez
    Catzeyez Posts: 35
    Options
    Thanks you two! Glad to be here :)