Size TWO NSV!

Options
stefa711
stefa711 Posts: 196 Member
About a month ago I bought a pair of pants in a size 2...(long story short, they didn't have my size and they were on sale, so I bought the only size they had left with intentions of exchanging them for the proper size later).

I tried them on for shi*ts and giggles and they ALMOST fit, so I decided to keep them. Well, I tried them on again two days ago and they fit (slightly tight)! I have never fit a 2 in my life! Just a little more and I'm hoping they will fit comfortably!

Replies

• gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know they made a size 2~! lol Congratulations!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's huge

Do you have flat abs?

I am between size 0 and 4 depending on cut, more a 2, but the abs I need to work on
  • stefa711
    stefa711 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's huge

Do you have flat abs?

I am between size 0 and 4 depending on cut, more a 2, but the abs I need to work on

Not just yet! I'm working on them also.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! yay for you on the clothing NSV! That's always a good feeling when you can fit into clothes that were too tight! Keep up the great work!
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have a couple size 2's in my closet that are begging me to take them out again ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!