Hollister vs everywhere else

Options
2»

Replies

• Sherrbearmiles
    Options
    You are CORRECT!!!!! I have proven the hypothesis that Hollister sizes have gotten bigger! Glad to see others out there are taking notice that obesity is overly accepted and skinny girls (the minority) cant fit into clothes at notably petite stores. It isn't only Hollister. Size small is usually 2-4 now! 4 used to be a medium! XS- good luck finding. I received 5 XS tops in the mail today from Hollister, they show skinny models but trust me what I got today was not small let alone extra small. oh well. A&F and Gilly Hicks fit a little better.
  • Sherrbearmiles
    Options
    :mad:
  • Sherrbearmiles
    Options
    I wouldn't know... they're so retardedly priced and I don't see the big deal about buying a shirt with a stores brand printed all across it. Yay, I'm spending a BUNCH of money on a cheaply made shirt, AND I'm walking FREE advertisement for you... I think it's to pay for all their decorations...

Its not cheaply made! Obviously someone who thinks 40/50 $ is expensive prefers Walmart and Ross. Hollister, A&F, Gilly Hicks use many nice fabrics and great signature stitching. Their clothes usually need to be hand washed, last for years, and feel good to wear. People who don't know clothes shouldn't have an opinion about them.
  • xoxsashaxox
    xoxsashaxox Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I wear hollister all the time, actually i have a pair of jeans i bought in grade 10 (almost 6 years ago) that are in perfect shape still. So their jeans last forever its actually insane how long. I just ordered 2 pairs of hollister jeans ad im also crossing my fingers they fit. I used to be a size 7 at 138 pounds, then i lost weight and am now 123 pounds and fit into a size 3 at stictches, ardene. And i fit into a 4 in some jeans at American eagle and a 2 in some. I fit into a 3 at garage. So i ordered 2 size 3 jeans and because i paid so much i pray they arent too small.
    And i agree with the girl who posted right before me, my most recent orders from hollister were huge (tops) and i ordered them all in smalls. They would fit someone whos 15 pounds heavier than me.
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    Hollister staff should hand out torches as you walk in as it is so flippin dark in there! :)

33141513.png[/url]
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Hollister staff should hand out torches as you walk in as it is so flippin dark in there! :)

33141513.png[/url]

Inorite. I keep getting confused and thinking I'm in a dark room at a gay club.
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You've lost 86 pounds. I think that gives you every right to be proud, and to "gloat" a bit. :flowerforyou:

(no answer to original question because I've never shopped there)
  • amandalinfrances
    Options
    Yeah its not expensive for the people who have the money to go and buy those clothes. Some of the people in the world aren't fortunate enough to have that kind of money to waste on a pair of jeans or one shirt or something.
  • amandalinfrances
    Options
    I wouldn't know... they're so retardedly priced and I don't see the big deal about buying a shirt with a stores brand printed all across it. Yay, I'm spending a BUNCH of money on a cheaply made shirt, AND I'm walking FREE advertisement for you... I think it's to pay for all their decorations...

Its not cheaply made! Obviously someone who thinks 40/50 $ is expensive prefers Walmart and Ross. Hollister, A&F, Gilly Hicks use many nice fabrics and great signature stitching. Their clothes usually need to be hand washed, last for years, and feel good to wear. People who don't know clothes shouldn't have an opinion about them.

Yeah its not expensive for the people who have the money to go and buy those clothes. Some of the people in the world aren't fortunate enough to have that kind of money to waste on a pair of jeans or one shirt or something.