bump
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    Great.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    So are you against the "famous" road map? I'm not buying it.. I gained a good amount of weight.. starting over.. what fun that is!

Calorie defiicit is the way... why are so many people trying to fight it?

Not answering for the OP here, but all the roadmap is really, are directions to an online calculator (fat2fitradio) to work out an intake level that includes, in theory, a deficit - plus explanations of how to over-ride the MFP settings for calorie and macro targets (at least that is my read of it). It is saying the same thing in theory as the article - eat at a caloric deficit. The issue comes when there are factors that mean that the online calculators, for whatever reason, are not representative of an individuals TDEE (which will pretty much be very often when people are eating at a caloric deficit for a while).
  • wozniaks
    wozniaks Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Cool
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    So are you against the "famous" road map? I'm not buying it.. I gained a good amount of weight.. starting over.. what fun that is!

Not answering for the OP here, but all the roadmap is really, are directions to an online calculator (fat2fitradio) to work out an intake level that includes, in theory, a deficit - plus explanations of how to over-ride the MFP settings for calorie and macro targets (at least that is my read of it). It is saying the same thing in theory as the article - eat at a caloric deficit. The issue comes when there are factors that mean that the online calculators, for whatever reason, are not representative of an individuals TDEE (which will pretty much be very often when people are eating at a caloric deficit for a while).

You can answer for the OP in this case.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Exactly. Plain and simple.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Brilliantly simple...and true!
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    seems simple enough. :drinker:
  • Imanido
    Imanido Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Really nice article. Basic common sense
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Good Answer! Thanks! You two are great! I got too distracted listening or reading too far into things.. I need to just keep it simple, like what I already know! Dummy me.. live and learn and repeat:)

You can answer for the OP in this case.
  • baxgilter
    baxgilter Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yup
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: