Clearer thinking

Options
Has anybody else discovered that when eating healthily and exercising, their whole mental attitude changes?

With me, I have found that my thinking becomes crystal clear and nothing seems "foggy" - hard to explain, but I guess it is due to the food I am now eating and the lack of crap that I used to ingest :laugh:

Has anybody else found the same thing?

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yes..I feel far more happier...and during times where I am usually stressed (and a nightmare) such as PMT...I have become far more happier, less stressed, less anxious and the bonus point...my boyfriend is also a million times happier...Life is great now :flowerforyou:
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I didn't find that when I started eating better, but I did when I quit drinking.........LOL!
  • alexwalper
    alexwalper Posts: 81
    Options
    My thinking has been very clear as well! It is a wonderful feeling to not feel like I am half there all the time :).
    Sadly, my poor driving skills have not improved with a clearer head haha.. :)
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    My thinking has been very clear as well! It is a wonderful feeling to not feel like I am half there all the time :).
    Sadly, my poor driving skills have not improved with a clearer head haha.. :)

LOL I'm sure you're not half as bad as some of those on the road :laugh:

"half there" - good phrase that, yes, looking back that is exactly how I used to feel!
  • clarkindee
    clarkindee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you're right and I think it has something with lowering the amount of sugar -- esp high fructos corn syrup that prepared foods are loaded with. I'm definitely feeling less jazzed up and more stable where moods are concerned. But, honestly, I think the extra exercise also plays a huge role. I feel much more calm.

1225646.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods