Not a new member, but new on the message boards!

Options
Hey everyone, my names Jem and i'm 20. i've had the MFP app on my phone for a few months & have been regularly tracking my diet & exercise...but have had some really bad days!! :explode: I'm looking to lose around 40lbs, i'm finding it so hard to shift the pounds, so i thought i'd get involved on the message boards! :smile:
I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now, we're very close, but when we go out shopping or something my confidence just vanishes! I get so jealous and envious of all the beautifully shaped girls out there, and i get so angry at my boyfriend too because i get insecure! ..Summer is coming up very soon, and i know if i don't shift this weight, things are going to get very bad!!
Also, i feel like i'm wasting my life being young.. i'm 21 soon!!! & i barely move outside of my home because i'm too scared to!!!

Please help me!!!!! :brokenheart:

Looking for MFP friends so we can inspire each other! :bigsmile:

xx

Replies

• deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hi Jem and welcome to the community. I do understand how you feel. One of the hardest things to learn is how to love yourself for who you are. Remember if your boyfriend didn't like you, he wouldn't be with you. So do this for yourself and not anyone else.

I will send you a friend request
  • J3mxx
    J3mxx Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, thankyou :-)
    I know that if i do this, i will definitely be much more happier. I've just got to stop quitting!!