shy but well gonna ask still....

Did any of u (success stories' ppl) had big square *kitten* that transformed to small round *kitten* ?

Is that possible ?

Replies

• lynus85
    lynus85 Posts: 50 Member
    hahaha i love this!!

i wouldnt say my butt was a big square- it certainly looked flatter and not very attractive ahaha and now i do have a much nicer rounder behind.

squats and lunges are youre new best friend disguised as your worst enemy!! learn to love them lol
  • claretaclara
    claretaclara Posts: 43 Member
    hahaha i love this!!

i wouldnt say my butt was a big square- it certainly looked flatter and not very attractive ahaha and now i do have a much nicer rounder behind.

squats and lunges are youre new best friend disguised as your worst enemy!! learn to love them lol

wow ,congratz ! and tyty :D
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    My best friend weighed 400lbs. before she had gastric bypass surgery 3 years ago. She had the "square *kitten*" that you speak of (: She is down to 200lbs. (5'9") and she has an amazing booty now. It's actually her favorite body part.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    I've always had a flat *kitten*, I'm afraid it is still flat. But it looks a hell of a lot better and fits a hell of a lot better in chairs than it used to!
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    I have always had what I considered "boxy hips". I started lifting weights and eating right, and now I still have boxy hips, but my butt is rounder and "lifted". Still kind of square overall, though. Can't do anything about the shape of my hips....
  • leo6018
    leo6018 Posts: 3
    I have a boxy butt... Since working out with a trainer and eating right I have noticed it is taking a more round shape. She is correct...lungs and squats have become my trainers favorite friend..not mine but it seems to work. I am wearing a pair of jeans I havent been able to get into for over a year. Good Luck!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    I had a wide, flat *kitten* but it's rounding out thanks to squats.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    tumblr_m8rji1yvGP1qkr8v8.jpg
  • chymerra
    chymerra Posts: 212
    when you develop your glutes, your butt will get perkier and will "lift". plyometrics, weighted squats/lunges etc are some great exercises to do this.
  • agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    This is funny to me. I have a big square butt, in my opinion. But my husband loves it. He says if I lose my butt, while losing weight, he will have to leave me for "Big booty Judy".....he is totally kidding. But he really doesn't want me to lose my butt. So squats and lunges have been my friend too!
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    I have wide hips so always just had a wide, flat bottom (really flat, you could barely tell the difference between thigh and butt!) But it definitely looks better now, and although it's still flat, I have rounded bits that look like butt! I have a picture in my profile that I'm particularly happy with - that's without a single squat or lunge, just running and resistance machines at the gym!
  • claretaclara
    claretaclara Posts: 43 Member
    Thnx all xD
    So encouragin (:
  • albertine58
    albertine58 Posts: 267 Member
    my booty is my best success story and favorite body part! my boyfriend loves it too...
    Here's how I built my lifted round booty (I just posted this on another thread too):

Lots of squats and lunges, and especially jump squats! Make sure your form is good, and get as LOW as you can. Your thighs should be a little below parallel to the floor on every rep. Once you can do that with great form, add weights (one in each hand, or hold one weight or kettlebell in front of your chest). Jump squats are AMAZING- probably the most effective thing. Get loww! More amazing butt exercises (google/youtube if you don't know how to do them): curtsy lunges, JUMPING LUNGES, pretty much all plyometrics (jumping moves), BRIDGES, walking lunges with weights in each hand, and kick-backs (stand really still, tight core and butt, hands on hips, and kick your leg back and slightly out in a slow, controlled way. should feel it on the side of your butt. these are incredibly effective for targeting the "side butt" muscle and shaping it!) Leg lifts from plank position are also great.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    my booty is my best success story and favorite body part! my boyfriend loves it too...
    Here's how I built my lifted round booty (I just posted this on another thread too):

Lots of squats and lunges, and especially jump squats! Make sure your form is good, and get as LOW as you can. Your thighs should be a little below parallel to the floor on every rep. Once you can do that with great form, add weights (one in each hand, or hold one weight or kettlebell in front of your chest). Jump squats are AMAZING- probably the most effective thing. Get loww! More amazing butt exercises (google/youtube if you don't know how to do them): curtsy lunges, JUMPING LUNGES, pretty much all plyometrics (jumping moves), BRIDGES, walking lunges with weights in each hand, and kick-backs (stand really still, tight core and butt, hands on hips, and kick your leg back and slightly out in a slow, controlled way. should feel it on the side of your butt. these are incredibly effective for targeting the "side butt" muscle and shaping it!) Leg lifts from plank position are also great.

Thanks for the great information!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    when you develop your glutes, your butt will get perkier and will "lift". plyometrics, weighted squats/lunges etc are some great exercises to do this.
    I've been doing Turbo Fire which is a lot of plyo, squats, and lunges combined with running and my butt, which has always been flat and wide, has some lift and roundness now. I keep staring at it when I walk by a mirror like where'd that come from?? lol
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    man dunno if you want a guy answering this.

but I used to have a seriously saggy super gross *kitten*, 18 months of heavy deadlifting and squatting regularly and its pretty unrecognizable.

just remember - get low!!!
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    bump so I can come back and remember to do kick backs, curtseys etc!
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    When I was much larger I actually had an *kitten*. Now that I'm smaller it has gone away and I'm pretty much flat. But being a guy, I don't know if this applies much. Personally I'd like to have some of it back, mostly to hold my pants up.
  • Soxgirl97
    Soxgirl97 Posts: 44 Member
    Thank you for asking this question! I hate my butt. It's so big and flat. I am hoping as I continue to work out and lose weight it will look better.
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    I've always had a bubble butt, which I feared losing when I had children... And during that time, I heard that a stair machine would build up your backside, instead of shrinking, so I was going to try that if necessary (it wasn't... my butt always has the same shape, it just shrinks or grows depending on whether I am gaining or losing weight)... However, the consensus here is squats and lunges-- good luck getting the shape you want!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!