in need of menu for a 1200 calorie

Options
:sad: i hit a palteau in my calorie counting. looking for a menu i can follow to the tee for a seven day menu. suggestions welcomed.

Replies

• dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Breakfast 300, snack 100, Lunch 300, Snack 100, Dinner 400.

You can have the bigger meal at any time. Think lots of veggies, and 3 or 4oz servings of meat, fish, chicken or turkey. You can have a fried egg in the morning with some fruit. Snacks could be just about anything but I suggest more filling things like veggies of popcorn over cheese sticks (50 cals each)

I found lots of meat and veggie recipes online. There are also meal plans. I suggest staying away from all the junk sodium filled diet foods.
  • KaraAlste
    KaraAlste Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    One lady told me about her plan. It was 7 one hundred calorie meal replacement shakes (I don't kinow the brand.) And two small meals each consisting of 250 calories. She really enjoyed this and was on it for a while. GL:wink:
  • tabbyxxcat
    tabbyxxcat Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I agree, veggies are the key. I used to eat whatever I wanted when I was vegan, ate so much food and it was all juicy veggie/fruit goodness. Not sure why I won't go back DX
    Oh wait, Chipotle....mmmmmm....
    Some lean meat as protein is good, too, especially on workout days.
    Even try protein shakes. Hide in a little spinach and stuff (changes the color but not the taste for the most part)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and check mine out. It looks like I eat a lot but most things are low calorie foods.
  • ttomasovich
    ttomasovich Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    YES, im looking for meal plans.