I am going to need your help

Options
So I have been looking at this site for about one month now. I have decided to ahead and give it everything I got. I have tried doing it on my own and have gotten nowhere. SO, I am here asking for all the help and encouragement anyone can give me. I know I can do it and t it sure would be nice to have others doing it with me. I look forward to getting to know people and taking this walk with others.

Replies

• kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    Welcome! I will send you a friends request :)
  • awesome_orchid
    Options
    TRY TO STICK TO THE SITE AND TRY NEW EXERCISE OR WHATEVER TOOLS HELP YOU!
  • AniSlim
    AniSlim Posts: 8
    Options
    We all need to help each other, I will help you too!
    90066 Posts: 24
    Options
    When I started all I promised myself is that I would input everything I ate. I didn't have to feel bad about it or good about it or anything, but I did have to log it in without exception. If I couldn't find something I'd submit it off the label, and if I didn't have time I'd pick a close guess.

By staying strict to that one rule everything else fell into place.

It is not a burst of willpower or and emotional change, it is just doing this one simple act of recording what you eat and you will automatically start to adjust it to match you goals when you know the computer will hold you accountable, because your body is already holding you accountable, you just weren't aware of it. Every day.

I started a hundred days ago and I've logged 100 days in a row. And I'm winning. And I'm not thinking about it all the time. The computer keeps track for me.
    I hit my first goal on schedule, hit my new improved goal today. And I just moved the finish line four pounds further.

Welcome, and keep going.
  • mattara32
    mattara32 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am real excited about having all of you support me and I will do all I can to support you all!