Calling all girls 5 feet tall or less.

Options

Replies

• prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'', currently 144lbs and I want to be 127 lbs for now....Final goal be 121 lbs according to how I look and feel...
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    You all are adorable!

I want to pick you up and carry you around in my pocket!!

:flowerforyou:

:bigsmile:

I'm 5 ft and at goal of 106 lbs :smile:
  • Kayjay31
    Kayjay31 Posts: 3
    Options
    Mt goal is 110 right now. I recently had a baby and I'm 137 now. The biggest I've been and I have not losing anything in weeks. How many calories does everyone eat?
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0".. Currently I'm aiming for 125.... Or 'normal' as opposed to overweight. Then I'll make decisions from there.
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Height is 5 feet, I'm trying to get to 126-127. Have about 9-10 lbs to go. I need a little weight cushion in case of illness, so my doctor says. And at my middle age, I want a few extra pounds so my skin will look a little plumper! Probably sounds strange, but that's life...:)
  • LittleVikki
    LittleVikki Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft and am aiming for about 120 but will probably try and get down to 110 depending on how I look and feel!

I think as long as your happy and healthy that's all that matters!
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot nothing and my first goal is to get to 136. A lot higher than most short people but I don't want to be too small. I'm not really thinking about what I weigh though, more focused on getting my body fat % down and improving my strength and fitness. I know how I'd like to look so if I can get to that it would be great, not that bothered about what I weigh.
  • Readlikeabook
    Readlikeabook Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10'' and just joined today. I'm currently 125 and aiming for a muscular 110, since my workouts consist mainly of heavy lifting and moderate cardio.
  • ganjgotme247
    Options
    I'm 5' and weigh 140 pounds. When I reach my goal I'll be at 110 or 115 pounds.
  • ThisIsCharity
    ThisIsCharity Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and 121 right now at my top weight I was close to 145, I'm hoping to get down to 108 because thats where I feel most comfortable, but to be honest I'd be thrilled to be 112. I've had two kids (back to back) and I feel like they've just wrecked havoc on my body. Right now I'm just calorie counting and doing 30-45 minutes of cardio a day. If anyone wants to add me I'd love to help motivate and have motivation!
  • rav52
    rav52 Posts: 495
    Options
    5"1 and goal has always been 110 but I cant seem to get there. Slacked off during winter and gained 10 lbs! Now I cant get below 120
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    5 foot on the dot. I'm currently 116. One more pound till my goal :)
  • cinezcollins
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and my goal is 150. (I'm currently 200...yuck!)
    I'm a rather busty girl so I want to see how 150 looks and feels. If I don't feel right about it then I will make my goal 120.
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    4'11 and my goal is 112lbs. I want to tighten and tone from there!
    SW: 134
    CW: 116.5
    GW: 112
  • jeet1966
    jeet1966 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and I would love to get to 130 and be totally happy there. After that's it's all icing. I am 148 right now, lost 20 lbs and gained back 5. Have not been tracking food on MFP for a few months (probably why I gained the 5) and intend to get back to it starting today.
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Short girls rule. That's all.

Totally! :)
  • valmegb
    valmegb Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft nothing and aiming for 119lbs but if the lbs continue to fall I would like to be a bit skinner but also toned. I started at 159lbs so my original goal is realistic, I hope!
  • que_t_131
    que_t_131 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'4 and aiming to be around 145-150, this is where my body is at its most comfortable stage. I am comfortable in my skin and clothes but don't feel like I look like I am starving. I get to keep some curves but without all the jiggle...lol
  • smom21g
    smom21g Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'll" and my current goal is 110. I still need 12 pounds to lose to get there.