Hey everyone looking for friends/motivation!

Options
Hey im new to this and looking for friends and motivation from others my goal is to lose 50 pounds my current weight is 230 and i would love to get back down to 180 that was before i had my children almost 5 years ago so i think its a great time to get in shape and be healthier so if you would like to begin this journey with me please feel free to add me:)!

Replies

• Imigen04
    Imigen04 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm really short lol 5'0 and started this journey at 193 which is awful for my body I already have arthritis in my hands and knees. I started gaining weight when I was five months pregnant with my daughter at 15 and I was 98 lbs. I don't want to be back at that but I do want to be healthy and work on me :) 169 so far
  • TinaB062674
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Looking for friends to help me stay motivated.
  • Veurve
    Veurve Posts: 6
    Options
    Would love to have you as a MFP friend as we all need motivation from time to time.:smile:
  • meelsmisao
    meelsmisao Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I'm also looking for friends who will help me stay motivated :)
  • MsBrownBeauty1991
    Options
    Hi I'm new, looking for serious friends. Thanks!
  • amwhite0526
    amwhite0526 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • mlauraa
    mlauraa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You will get down to your goal weight in no time, all you need is 3 months to get to 180 ..

i say it from experience..add me if you want :happy:
  • motivate40
    motivate40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me, looking for motivation to stay the course. Thanks
  • 21Jenny21
    21Jenny21 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me too :) .. I deffo think the more friends and motivation you have on this the better you will do! I joined a group Fitforsummer2013 and its great.. the support on it is brilliant and everyone is so nice!
  • innerthinneria
    Options
    I am new too! would love some friends on MFP community. Feel free to add me.

I am 4'10" and started at 146 - am now 136. I found Zumba was the key to getting me back in shape. It's addicting and so much fun. In just the first week the inches were peeling off!!
  • MarieUT
    MarieUT Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends, motivation, etc. I joined MFP approx. a month ago and progress is a little SLOW, so I'm reaching out to the community for friends and support. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :wink: