SUPPLEMENT HELP!

Options
I have been catching everything that goes by lately. I need a multivitamin supplement. Any suggestions?

Please and thank you!

Megan!

Replies

• kimberlyrachelle
    Options
    I like & take It Works It's Vital & The Greens
  • justmyalias
    justmyalias Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    for brands - I recommend NatureMade (you can buy pretty much anywhere - good prices and very often BOGO deals...) or Solgars (high quality but generally found in health food or vitamin stores)
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    Potassium and magnesium helps my muscles to recover faster. Extra fiber when needed. Lots lots of water.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    fish oil
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    my big supplements that I recommend are a good multivitamin, fish oil, and vitamin D3. Almost all Americans are significantly D3 deficient - as the only source of it is the sun. It helps bone strength, muscle tone + function and a myriad of other things. It's super important.

I also supplement with B12. Many people don't assimilate B12 very well from their foods, so it also behooves you to supplement since it helps with nerve function and healing.
  • megannnn15
    megannnn15 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    my big supplements that I recommend are a good multivitamin, fish oil, and vitamin D3. Almost all Americans are significantly D3 deficient - as the only source of it is the sun. It helps bone strength, muscle tone + function and a myriad of other things. It's super important.

I also supplement with B12. Many people don't assimilate B12 very well from their foods, so it also behooves you to supplement since it helps with nerve function and healing.

Any recommendations for brands or fish oil? Are any better than others?
    Thanks!
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options

Any recommendations for brands or fish oil? Are any better than others?
    Thanks!

some taste fishy, some make you burp. the one i use is great and has zero side effects. Barlean's Fresh Catch Fish Oil. Good stuff. :)