NSV - moobs (pictures)

Options
I had my 5th session of Laser hair removal today and the woman showed me the before picture from 38 weeks ago, big difference and not just the lack of hair. :laugh:

Going to get a copy but I have to write a cover letter saying I requested it? :grumble:

Lost a lot of weight but still a bit to go, but the moobs are pretty much gone!

dc649f32-986b-4640-a72b-d93fe853cea7_zps4a9e1be4.jpg

5b08d1e4-e4d6-49ee-ae57-2b5b77f7530e_zps7f33223f.jpg

Replies

• Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Definitely moob-less! But why did you get laser hair removal (just curious)? Are you a competitive swimmer? Drag performer?
  • fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Are you a competitive swimmer?

I'm too shy to go swimming yet. :blushing: I just post half naked pictures of myself on the internet instead. :laugh:
    Drag performer?

I saw a cross dresser on my way back from the gym the other day and he gave me a funny look as I was wearing compression tights. WTF?

I just didn't like the way it looked, I had hair on the back of my neck which you could see when I wore a t-shirt. also hair on the front of my shoulders so I got those done first and left my stomach but it looked stupid so had that done 2 weeks later.

I get a lot of ingrowing hairs since I started running, they swell up like insect bites, a bit like those annoying spots that take ages to come to a head.
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I bet you feel so much better without all those hairs too :) I don't think there is anything draggy about a guy who gets laser hair removal, if I was male I probably would want to as well.

I know I'd like to get my armpits and legs done one day, I hate having to shave :)
  • bhatius
    bhatius Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The moobs go? Great to know!! Off to the treadmill!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!