Amazing Transformation with Pics!!!

Options

Replies

• ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! How long did your transformation journey take?

It took me about a year and a half to lose and then I tried to maintain for 6 months. Now I’m back to losing because my boyfriend bought me a cruise for my birthday :-)
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    you look fantastic!!!! Question though, how painful was the belly button piercing? I'm thinking of getting one when I reach goal :)

It hurt... However, I'm the biggest baby in the world and I HATE needles so it didn't make the experience any better.
  • Bikini_by_30
    Bikini_by_30 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats on all your success! :)
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • blueopaque
    blueopaque Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation you accomplished!! Way to go- you look absolutely amazing! You go girl!!
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Great job!
  • katherinelangley
    Options
    You look great!
  • WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • SaraC1977
    SaraC1977 Posts: 51
    Options
    Congratulations! This is a big inspiration for me. I love to see before and after pics like this because it's shows that it can be done. I have one question: did your stomach skin bounce right back? I'm 30 lbs down but still have more to go. I'm nervous about the loose skin thing around the lower belly. I've never had surgery in my life but I'd hate to do all this hard work to be stuck with it.
    Thanks again and keep up the good work!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Top job girl, such a difference!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look great! :smile:
  • Ariel52
    Ariel52 Posts: 9
    Options
    Nicely done! You have done a truly amazing job and I know your future pics will be fabulous!
  • Lili_Bunny
    Options
    You are amazing! This is awesome and really inspiring to me personally. I am 5'2" and 195 and just starting out so it's great to see what's possible!
  • jobean12
    jobean12 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Congratulations! This is a big inspiration for me. I love to see before and after pics like this because it's shows that it can be done. I have one question: did your stomach skin bounce right back? I'm 30 lbs down but still have more to go. I'm nervous about the loose skin thing around the lower belly. I've never had surgery in my life but I'd hate to do all this hard work to be stuck with it.
    Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Thank you so much! I lost the weight pretty slow and kept hydrated. I think that this is the key to reducing loose skin.
  • EmilyGMcK
    EmilyGMcK Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing! you look so toned and different! well done!!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look fantastic! congrats!!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    You look Fantastic! Congrats :)
  • amuru102
    amuru102 Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats!
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    great job :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!