Hello :) anyone looking for friends?

Options
Hi, iv been on MFP since January but only have a few friends ( the ones I have a great by the way).. I think the key to this site is lots of friends who motivate and support you.. Anyone like to add me please feel free :)

Replies

• gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello feel free to add me
  • mandiepatterson1975
    Options
    hi...today is my first day with mfp and i am nervous. am looking for people to motivate and can help motivate me!! please look me up and add me if you'd like to...thanks
  • 21Jenny21
    21Jenny21 Posts: 53
    Options
    Thanks guys.. request sent :) And dont be nervous mandiepatters everyone on here is great you'll be havin fun in no time :)
  • mli85maj
    mli85maj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Looking for additional friends as well.
  • brownie0424
    brownie0424 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I am always looking new friends to help support each other!
  • 21Jenny21
    Options
    Friends list is finally starting to grow :) the more the merrier :)
  • Lsteedly85
    Lsteedly85 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • blueopaque
    blueopaque Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me as well. I'm just getting started, well re-started is more like it and having friends definitely helps with motivation and tips.
  • aksmitty1981
    aksmitty1981 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I added new friends a couple weeks ago and it's been a great experience so far. I feel like just seeing what others are doing helps motivate me even more.
  • 21Jenny21
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I added new friends a couple weeks ago and it's been a great experience so far. I feel like just seeing what others are doing helps motivate me even more.
    I totally agree with you.. request sent :)
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well.. Thanks!
  • jbalge
    jbalge Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :) I'm always looking for new fitness friends.
  • mjm1986
    mjm1986 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi been using mfp for around 8months on my phone and didn't realise there were blogs etc. Feel free to add me :)
  • RebeKon
    RebeKon Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi All! I just started with mfp yesterday even though I signed up a while ago. Motivation is key for me. Please add me to your friends if you'd like. I've got a loonggg way to go.
  • jane888888
    jane888888 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone feel free to add me too. Started 8 weeks ago and how different I feel already but quite a way to go yet.
    I think the more people see your diary the better you eat, just be honest. I love seeing and encouraging others as this is encouraging for me as somebody else can do it so can I.
    We can do this :happy:
  • MamaWo
    MamaWo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi - Please add me. I need motivation and support on this journey! :smile:
  • Linda5678
    Linda5678 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I just started 3 days ago and need all the motovation I can get!
  • 21Jenny21
    Options
    Wooh loads of new friends requests sent to everybody :) thanks :)
  • denayundra
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. denayundra! I love this app.
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me too :flowerforyou: