Losing weight at a snails pace...scale and NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• Capegirl16
    Capegirl16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I totally feel everyone's fustration... I began my weight loss journey about 5 years ago. I am currently down 65 pounds and I am feeling great about it. However, this past fall I was feeling like no matter what I did I was not seeing results. How that I have started to keep track of what I eat and when I excerise this is keeping me opn track.. Since Janurary I am down another 11 pounds and feel as though I am back on track even if it is at a snails pace.. AFTER ALL IT TOOK YEARS TO GAIN THAT WEIGHT.... WE CANNOT EXPECT TO LOOSE IT OVER NIGHT. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH YOUR JOURNEY
  • wannabf1t
    wannabf1t Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I understand how you feel. I've been doind this since November 2012. I did take a little break ( maybe three weeks in January but still eating mostly healthy) and I have only lost 8 lbs. It can get discouraging when I still have about 10 to lose. I see changes in my body and I keep reminding myself that the scale not always tells the whole story. Continue to work hard because like you said this is a journey... Some of us will take longer to achieve our goal body/weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!