Can you see it? Motivation!!

Options
I need the motivation right now!!!

I have lost 22 pounds since Jan 2nd. Sometimes I see it and sometimes I don't. Last night I took a picture and I STILL DON'T SEE IT.

Do you?

[ img ] http://s1321.photobucket.com/user/jalcombright/library/ [ /img ]

Replies

• cylima
    cylima Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your picture didn't come up but I was able to copy and paste it into another browser and I was able to see it. I definitely see the difference. Your face and stomach are very much smaller! You should be proud!!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation right now!!!

I have lost 22 pounds since Jan 2nd. Sometimes I see it and sometimes I don't. Last night I took a picture and I STILL DON'T SEE IT.

Do you?

[ img ] http://s1321.photobucket.com/user/jalcombright/library/ [ /img ]
    library
    there you go
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Fixed it and I see it! Keep going forward Doll!

download_zpsff1c566f.jpg
  • Bane81
    Bane81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I can see some difference. Remember it's not always about the physical part of transforming. How do you feel on the inside? Getting better sleep, more energy, happier moods etc, that's always a big part of this as well.
  • monamecha
    monamecha Posts: 12
    Options
    i had to copy/paste as well but GIRL I can see the difference!!! Your face (cheeks/chin), neck area and your waistline have clearly gotten smaller :) Good job mamma!!! Keep up the good work don't get de-motivated!!!
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah I see a difference! Your face not only is slimmer but look at the change in smiles! You definitely must be feeling good about yourself when we see smiles like that!

Good work!
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    I can tell. Your stomach is smaller and the space between your arm in the second pic shows progress too... keep up the good work your doing great
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    The question is, "can you FEEL it?"
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I see it. Neck, boobs, arm, stomach... I get it though. I've lost 50lbs and I don't see it AT ALL.
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i can see it!

your arms are smaller, your chest is lifted more, your face is more slender, and your belly has went down some!!

Its definitely there, don't quit...small progress is STILL progress!!!

KEEP GOING!! DON'T EVER GIVE UP! :)

Just remember, it took you a long time to pack the weight on, so it is going to take you awhile to get rid of it!
  • janelle1993
    janelle1993 Posts: 128
    Options
    I can definitely tell!! Your doing great!! You are yur toughst critic right now, but keep it up!!
  • JayFred71
    JayFred71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I definitely see it! Good job. Keep it up!
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I see a slight difference. If you really want to see your hard work pay off I recommend dialing in your diet. Ditch the processed pre-packaged foods and go for eating clean. Combined with exercise that will get you noticable results faster than you ever imagined.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You already show carbs in your diary macros, ditch sugars and show Sodium instead. I bet you're going over regularly and don't even know it. However, losing 22lbs since January is very admirable and you should be proud. I can definitely see it in your pictures. :)