Hello :) anyone looking for friends?

Options
13»

Replies

• Super_Mama
    Super_Mama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am happy to help motivate too, feel free to add me!
  • Jayne19099
    Jayne19099 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! I'm always up for more awesome motivated friends :)
  • ashmike12
    ashmike12 Posts: 23
    Options
    how do you add someone?
  • 21Jenny21
    21Jenny21 Posts: 53
    Options
    thanks everyone Ill continue to add all of you... after my stew.. im too hungry to wait haha..
  • Telliott1977
    Options
    Ahoy!! Im in the "looking for friends" business too.. I need to motivation at times. And seeing everyone striving to reach and acheive their goals is great motivation.. Bring it!! :)
  • phillrachel
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I only have a few friends too but they are great. So motivating.
  • mandiepatterson1975
    Options
    thank so much!!
  • tabbyrose727
    tabbyrose727 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I didn't know there was message boards as I've been using the mobile app. I'd love to have some friends (all the ones I had stopped logging on...). I could use the motivation and support. Kind of new to the networking thing myself.
  • southernmom3
    southernmom3 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - I need friends and encouragement too. I am kinda newer to the site so we can learn this together. I am a bit over two weeks in and have lost 6 pounds so far. Anyone can add me. I am on every day - almost three times a day to log my food and exercise movements.
  • 21Jenny21
    Options
    how do you add someone?
    click on their name and you will see "add as friend" click on that :)
  • SkeletalSailor
    SkeletalSailor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :D
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    hmm have you been on since january or february like it says under your name? We need to figure this out before any type of commitment can be made
  • Lambja
    Lambja Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also need more friends to keep be motivated with all their energy and successes.
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello! Please add me! I am starting my journey again and definetly need friends and support!!
  • 21Jenny21
    Options
    hmm have you been on since january or february like it says under your name? We need to figure this out before any type of commitment can be made
    Woops my mistake lol.. The computer is correct iv been a member since Feb..!
  • 21Jenny21
    Options
    Thanks everyone i have loads of new friends now :)
  • phoenixfire214
    Options
    Feel free to add.:smile:
  • pinkcurry
    Options
    Looking for new friends also :smile:

Request Sent
  • louiselee4232
    louiselee4232 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi, im new and looking for friends to keep me going also so you can add me. im 34 and struggling with motivation but determined ive got to make changes for my own sanity!