Moms to Moms June 18

Options
beep
beep Posts: 1,242 Member
Good morning all those Moms out there. I haven't been on a lot lately because I have been being a swimteam MOM. I feel like the Zigzag man without the cigarettes. Today will be really interesting as I have to have one at swimteam at 8, one at a local mission to do tutoring at 8:30, pick up the first swimmer at 9, get the next one there at 10, pick him up at 11, get one to VBS at 12 and then pick up the mission kid; one kid to a dental appt at 1, two kids there at 2, pick up the VBS kid at 3 and then the appointment kids..............

See ya later :grumble:

Replies

• beep
    Options
    Good morning all those Moms out there. I haven't been on a lot lately because I have been being a swimteam MOM. I feel like the Zigzag man without the cigarettes. Today will be really interesting as I have to have one at swimteam at 8, one at a local mission to do tutoring at 8:30, pick up the first swimmer at 9, get the next one there at 10, pick him up at 11, get one to VBS at 12 and then pick up the mission kid; one kid to a dental appt at 1, two kids there at 2, pick up the VBS kid at 3 and then the appointment kids..............

• kimmy666
    kimmy666 Posts: 56
    Options
    :laugh: wow busy busy busy.....just think of all them calories you'll be burning up
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Anyone want 4 hungry teenagers instead?? I cook for them and I eat- I feel the weight coming back on!:cry::cry: :cry: :noway:
  • rovert69
    rovert69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

And I thought some of my days were crazy, but they pale in comparison to yours! Good luck!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Whoops! I posted that last comment under my husband's name. Sorry...

Julie
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Busy Mom! I hear you though...I have three girls, only one is old enough for sports right now, but I am sure it will get crazy when my little ones have activities!

:o))
  • beep
    Options
    Anyone want 4 hungry teenagers instead?? I cook for them and I eat- I feel the weight coming back on!:cry::cry: :cry: :noway:

I hear you! I have 3 teens and one 21 year old (and a 9 year old). They can EAT..... But I'm doing well on the weight loss, except for the birthdays (we've had 3 since I started on here, and I can't pass up cake....) mainly because we stick to roasted, grilled or baked meats, fresh veges and salad. They eat ice cream for dessert, which I have no problem passing up.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    You sound a little busy lol!! I just want one of you wonderful moms to come get my kids. I am SICK, am whining like a baby, and just wanna sleep all day! Meanwhile here I am on the computer when my baby is sleeping, kids are at school and I very well could be having a nap!!
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    You don't need to be sick to want someone else to come and take your kids- My kids haven't been out 2 full weeks and I already have "I'm bored" Luckily next week we hit the road and if they don't behave they will hit the road a little harder than mom and dad. Our only concerns right now is how it will be crossing the Mississippi river- first in Mississippi and then in St. Louis, the price of gas (we are pulling the travel trailer) and doing my food prep for my meals.:ohwell:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    busy mom here too...right now he's still in school so its pretty chill...but this summer oh boy...we got plans LOL...he's got ABA therapy sessions twice a week...like school, only where I am like the teacher's assistant, then gymnastics 3 days a week, play groups one day a week, pool, beach, parks, yard, camping, Storyland, playdates....and I still have to work 3 days a week....hmmm those somehow will be sort of like days off LMBO...

hugs to all us busy mom's and dad's...
    Ali :flowerforyou: :drinker: