This is what 6 months of dedication looks like

Options

Replies

• ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB..You are such a great inspiration. I really am trying and will continue until I reach my goal. GREAT JOB......You are a BEAUTIFUL LADY, BEFORE AND AFTER JUST HEALTHIER AFTER.....
  • monamecha
    monamecha Posts: 12
    Options
    wow you look amazing you look 15 years younger in the after pics. You are so inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing your story, just the motivation i was looking for today!!! Congratulations Hot Mamma!!! You rock!!!
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look amazing awesome job!!!!
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look so healthy and fit! Thank you for sharing your success story! You are a wonderful inspiration!!
  • anggxo
    anggxo Posts: 102
    Options
    you look amazing! also, you're gorgeous :) and that peach dress with the white belt is so bomb
  • arigual67
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK SO WONDERFUL. GOOD FOR YOU.
  • smr1908
    smr1908 Posts: 2
    Options
    This is Awesome.. Really motivated me today. I think I may embark on a 6 month journey now and track my progression. Thanks so much.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    super hot!!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    DAMN GIRL!
  • lcrabbs
    lcrabbs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love that one of your milestones was reaching your driver's license weight. That's awesome.
  • Besa27
    Besa27 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT & BEAUTIFUL!
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful, then and now! I LOVE your style!! STUNNING!! Congratulations!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, goes to show what dedication can do. You should definitely be proud of yourself. My measurements are close to where yours were when you started out and I can't wait till they get down to where you are now.
    Keep up the good work and congrats!!!
  • fairykelly13
    fairykelly13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are adorable. I LOVE that red dress in the first "After" picture :-)

And I wouldn't get too hung up on the BMI - it works as a generality, but it's not perfect on a specific basis... It doesn't take muscle into account. I worked my butt off (literally) and am now a size 4 and I am JUST BARELY in the normal range.... Makes no sense... haha

You look fantastic!
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You are a stunning young woman! Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Beautiful both before and after (love your hair). Congratulations, you have done amazing!
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for sharing:). You look lovely!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You look SO much younger and so healthy. Congrats!!!
  • Greenlola
    Greenlola Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job, and very inspiring to know that you can accomplish so much in a 6 month time frame if you truly dedicate yourself.
    Congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!