Armour Bra - reviews?

Options
Hey everyone, just looking to get a new sports bra, it seems every one i have gotten is great when i try on, then i work out and yikes, not so great.
So i was looking at the Armour Bra and sounds great, can anyone give me any feed back on it before i pay for one?
My body thank everyone in advance :)

Replies

• catz4ever45
    catz4ever45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried or used any of them but I've heard they're good
  • liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY ARMOUR BRA!!
    Shiza they are locked and loaded in that thing. It's a really thick material and they are definitely a bit on the flattened size but I can run so much better with that thing on. It really helps!!
  • ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    They are pricy, but worth it. I can actually run without getting slapped in the face with my boobs. (38DD) I can't do any high impact workouts without my Armour Bra!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I jump up and down in the dressing room when i try them on. If there is too much bounce there then I know it will only get worse was it goes through the wash and wears out. I suggest doing the same. It is funny, and you get funny looks when you walk out sometimes. I just smile at them and say, "Hey, don't want to knock myself out when running."
  • aallison85
    aallison85 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I personally love the Moving Comfort Sports Bras. I am a D and it keeps me in place when running and they have some cute styles too :)
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    It's pretty good, but the shoulder straps tend to come loose if you're doing something really high impact. Also make sure you try on multiple sizes and choose what fits best, because they fit small and kind of weird. and... they don't come in that many sizes.
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I am an f and they don't work for me. I stick with Ulla, not pretty but so functional!!!
  • Greenlola
    Greenlola Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, really don't want to get knocked out by my boobs either lol great review :)