Jillian Michaels has a success story!

Options
Ive heard her mentioning things about her life, but I found an interview...

Makes me feel better knowing that she was where I am now!

http://www.popeater.com/2010/06/17/jillian-michaels-redbook/?icid=main|main|dl3|link3|http://www.popeater.com/2010/06/17/jillian-michaels-redbook/

Replies

• ame337
    ame337 Posts: 27
    Options
    I love it! I am currently doing her 30 day shred video, it's only 20 mins and besides walking everywhere.. I don't have time to exercise.
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Me too!

I find it hard to even make time for the 30DS... but I managed to pull it off!
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow you'd never guess she was overweight...I love her workouts they can be tough but man you just want to keep going even when your exhausted! You guys should try her banish fat boost metabolism...its hard and its 50 minutes but it makes you feel awesome!!
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wow you'd never guess she was overweight...I love her workouts they can be tough but man you just want to keep going even when your exhausted! You guys should try her banish fat boost metabolism...its hard and its 50 minutes but it makes you feel awesome!!

I will look into that!
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    durin either the 1st or 2nd season on Biggest Loser she actually told her story & showed a picture of her "before". & for her (she's only 5'2") being that big was a LOT 4 her. i think she currently weighs abt 120lbs. but yeah, she mos def is one of us. which is 1 of the reasons that i like her :smile:
  • TiffanyEst85
    TiffanyEst85 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jillian. Being 5'2" I totally relate to how Jillian was. I've never gotten quite as big as she was, but I know how hard it is to be short... even 5lbs makes a huge difference, and according to my doctors, I am currently 15lbs over what I should be.
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

I really love Jillian and her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is insane. I really found myself screaming back at the tv. And at the end of it I was laying in my own puddle of sweat. Yes I am not going to lie I actually took many naps right after the work outs because like I said she is insane and it killed me but its worth it. But I actually hurt my back over doing it so Im just doing walking and watching my calories.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    She doesn't look 175 in that "before" photo.
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I love her No More Trouble Zones also 50 minutes really has helped me shape my body as I have been losing still have major skin issue with the one arm( not sure why the one) but I have another 30 pounds to go , and the hubby has promised me if the skin doesn't tighten that I can have surgery to fix it. I believe though that if I keep with this it will tighten!
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options

I think people hold weight differently. People look at old pics of me and don't believe that i weighed 193. They really believe that I'm lying. I'm not saying she is or she isnt but I just don't see any reason for her to, ya know?

I like Jillian as a trainer cause she can relate. No offense to the trainers out there who have never been overweight, but to me, unless you've actually been through the struggle, you really don't know. And to me, that's what makes Jillian a little more real and believable...cause she's dealt with the emotional aspects of being overweight and trying to lose the weight.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options

When I weighed 192lbs (at 5'2"), no one believed that I was that heavy. I currently weigh 155lbs. Just the other day I had someone say "You can't have 35-40lbs to lose... wait, how heavy are you?" They were shocked.

I just think we all carry it differently.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    i have always loved her, and i love her even more after reading a magazine article this week w/ 2 before pics of her heavy!
    it makes me lovve her more knowing that she knows how to do it! and has done it!
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    thanks for sharing. I already like Jillian and I did not know that she struggled with her weight as a teen. Just makes me like her more.
  • Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    Options
    I love Jillian all the way around in anything she's in. I have her DVDs and they are killer but they work. I love the fact that she actually knows the feelings behind being overweight and the mental battles that you fight while losing weight. I listen to her podcasts when I'm working out. She is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!