Looking for a good Protein Powder

Options
I am seeing recipes on here for Fluffs and other things using Protein Powder. I have never purchased Protein Powder and have no idea what is a good one and what isnt. Any recommendations from others for what you are using would be greatly appreciated. Cant wait to make something that I will have a hard time eating all of it. :laugh:

Replies

• rachellefitz
    Options
    I recently bought Core Evolution by HIT Supplements. Under 110 calories per scoop, 3g carbs, 24g protein. It's a Whey protein so it's one of the better options for women. I have the chocolate one and I like it so far :) I use it after my work outs.
  • vasunshiine
    vasunshiine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much I will see if I can find that one. The fluff recipes look really good. I'm anxious to try them.
  • munsterisque
    Options
    Hi VA,

I had the same question yesterday, and found a Bodybuilding website were the majority were recommending Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey. Check it out.
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi VA,

I had the same question yesterday, and found a Bodybuilding website were the majority were recommending Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey. Check it out.

I second this. It's the only brand I use, and I've found it dissolves the best and is easiest on my stomach.