friends?

Options
Hi I usually use the phone app
but my name is Lyn, I been on MFP for quite awhile now.
I'm sorta mental unstable I have a low self esteem...I was hoping to have friends on here who would support me to help me get out of what is turning into an eating disorded
But as much friend I have on my list here none will actually leave comment os show support, instead i usually do it, so
I would like friend who want to help support me so i dont end up on a bad road, with out support i feel like i have to keep losing till im accepted, which im told is wrong but i cant get my head to think that.

Replies

• charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    sent you an add and i will support you Lyn!!!
  • Ohgezzlyn
    Ohgezzlyn Posts: 13
    Options
    thank you,
    I dont want to come off as a person begging for attention
    cause honestly i want to be healthy but its hard when my head wants other wise.
    and i know usually when i have friends who just being friends around me it helps me feel motivated, when no i want to change so badly have that friend feeling again..
  • KristyR334199
    Options
    I also added you. I can understand the mental health issues. I'm bipolar. We can be support for each other!
  • Ohgezzlyn
    Ohgezzlyn Posts: 13
    Options
    That would be lovely~
  • mamalizpdx
    Options
    Hi Lyn... I have just started MFP. I am sure that we can support each other... So please feel free to add..
  • mamalizpdx
    Options
    OK you are added as my friend.. Now what do you have to say about me totally falling off the wagon yesterday? Fast Food Kills! LOL