Sports Bras

Options
If this isn't the right place to post this, please redirect me :happy:

I am a... Busty girl... Extremely busty... Finding regular bras is a pain in the bum, much less a good sports bra. Do any of the ladies around here have a recommendation? I don't have a whole lot of money to spend, so inexpensive is good!

Replies

• caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Bump... i have the same problem .. need to know of a good brand that REALLY holds you in place : )
  • Besa27
    Besa27 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    COSTCO sells good ones.
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    bump...I need to know too! I have one that is decent but I need many more as I increase my workout intensity. Hope some fit busty girls speak up! :)
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I am a 32 DDD and I love Moving Comfort bras. Make sure you get the high impact ones. I know you said you don't have a lot of money to spend, but it will be the best investment you make.

They are more expensive on their website, but they sell them at ****s, amazon etc. I recommend the Juno bra.

Apparently, I can't write ****s, but it rhymes with picks. :)
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I like the Natori Reflex Memory Foam T shirt bra you can get them on ebay or amazon pretty cheap
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    For bigger cup sizes (i.e.H plus), Panache sports bra and Freya underwired sports bra are great! Not the cheapest, but really comfortable. I've tried some of the others that are recommended (Shock Absorber, Enell, etc.), but Panache and Freya seem to work best for me. However, they don't eliminate bounce completely, unfortunately.
  • vickyv101
    Options
    Nike is good support and there cheap or if you want really cheap one m&s and h&m are really good but after a couple of weeks there get stretched out

hope this helped
    x
  • haanmom
    haanmom Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    MOVING COMFORT!!!

I have a few of their sports bras and LOVE them. I just got a Moving Comfort Jubralee and ordered a 2nd one because I liked it so much. (I'm 34D now, but have been as big as 34G while breastfeeding)
  • tejasmh87
    tejasmh87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Ladies!

Go to Title Nine website!

Let me tell you what I am a big busty gal and I got my running bras from there :)
    My girls DO NOT MOVE AT ALL!

The sports bras are rates by barbells (more barbell more support etc) They stock sizes up for 44 and various cup sizes.

This is my bad girl http://www.titlenine.com/product/313801.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn

(if bad link "the last resort sports bra" / 5 barbells)

Yes there are expensive but its our boobs- they are worth it! :flowerforyou:
  • haanmom
    haanmom Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    They are more expensive on their website, but they sell them at ****s, amazon etc. I recommend the Juno bra.

Apparently, I can't write ****s, but it rhymes with picks. :)

Ha ha!!!
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm very busty :)

I run 3x a week and double up. lol. Yeah, I'm SURRRREEE someone somewhere has tried them all on and has found one or two perfect ones but I'm impatient. That's my solution and I'm sticking to it. I'll also buy the $10 for 3 from Walmart or Target, cheapo kind and just double up.

No complaints here.
  • dramallamaduck
    dramallamaduck Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I will have to look into all of the suggestions!! Thank you ladies! For the curious I'm a 44 DDD at the moment. I'm squeezing into the XXLs from Academy, but the bounce hurts my back.

I never thought about doubling up either! I may try that until I can order one.

Here's hoping the ladies shrink as I lose more!
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    I will have to look into all of the suggestions!! Thank you ladies! For the curious I'm a 44 DDD at the moment. I'm squeezing into the XXLs from Academy, but the bounce hurts my back.

I never thought about doubling up either! I may try that until I can order one.

Here's hoping the ladies shrink as I lose more!

Hi,
    44H here, when you can I strongly urge you to invest in an Enell sports bra! It's the best one I own! I do own a couple of moving comfort bras but Enell will hold you down and support your back! I ordered mine from bare necessities website, great investment! Good luck!:happy:
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm very busty :)

I run 3x a week and double up. lol. Yeah, I'm SURRRREEE someone somewhere has tried them all on and has found one or two perfect ones but I'm impatient. That's my solution and I'm sticking to it. I'll also buy the $10 for 3 from Walmart or Target, cheapo kind and just double up.

No complaints here.

I concur! I have been doing the same thing since January....
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    36K here and I love the Freya ultimate and maximum control underwire bras. Like someone said, they aren't cheap, but worth the money spent.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber D+ Max Sports Bra N109 is the one I swear and live by. 34F here and they keep the girls from boucning around. no underwires which I appreciate. and they come in a wide range of sizes.

I tried the Lululemon tame the tata's but they dont make in my size and had to get a 36DD which just doesnt really work.
    i love shock absorbers!
    no wires, nice colours, pure comfort.
    they really do prevent all the bounce.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm not as busty as many of you (38 D) BUT I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. I'm pretty poor and don't have very muh money to spend on myself or things that are fitness related :frown: I just have to make do with what I have when I have it. I also buy fruit of the loom or hanes or whatever comes in 3 packs for like 10-15$ and double up.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber D+ Max Sports Bra N109 is the one I swear and live by. 34F here and they keep the girls from boucning around. no underwires which I appreciate. and they come in a wide range of sizes.

I tried the Lululemon tame the tata's but they dont make in my size and had to get a 36DD which just doesnt really work.
    i love shock absorbers!
    no wires, nice colours, pure comfort.
    they really do prevent all the bounce.
    i should add that they seem to last forever, too.
  • TimeForMe99
    TimeForMe99 Posts: 309
    Options
    I have one from Cacique that is great. Not cheap but if you catch a sale they're reasonable. Lots of ladies talk about doubling up but I've never found a pull over stretchy bra that fits (42 DD).