This is what 6 months of dedication looks like

Options

Replies

• courtneywiens
    courtneywiens Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I am also close to the "healthy" BMI range...it's a good feeling. You look really incredible, great job!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    awesome and thanks for sharing. I have been active on MFP for over a year. This makes me realize that I am not focussed to getting to my goal.
  • cmcx3
    cmcx3 Posts: 22
    Options
    you should be RIDICULOUSLY proud of yourself!!! you look like a brand new woman! I bet you feel like one, too :)
    you have definitely inspired me. I'm new to this site (only been here since Monday!) and seeing your success gives me hope that I, too, will make great progress.

keep up the amazing work, girl!!!
  • zestfulmimich
    Options
    Just Joined today and I am amazed with your weight loss and dedication; thanks to you I am motivated even more now. You look Fantastic and much.........younger!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    WOW, I am truly floored and grateful for all of the responses to my post. Sometimes the message boards have some meanies on them, so I was nervous to post my testimony. Thanks, all! I am slowly reading all of the comments and responding to the messages and requests. Let's make today great!
  • dannonee
    dannonee Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Great Job!!!
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING! Way to go! :)
  • chiqmom
    chiqmom Posts: 11
    Options
    very pretty and you look totally amazing!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats...such an inspiration!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow-u look incredible!
  • yurika975
    yurika975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I second the caliente comment! You have a great smile. Your determination shows. very encouraging
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congrats on getting healthy and reaching the ultimate goal of peace of mind with yourself!
  • whiteoutpen
    whiteoutpen Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look amazing before and after! You're really pretty :) I seriously can't believe you were almost 200 in those before pictures.. you look tiny! And now, you look even tinier! Amazing job. Keep up the hard work!
  • Boocakes08
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...and at least 10 years younger! Fantastic progress!
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Amazing!

Lunch break is over so BUMP for later. Thank you for sharing. You look beautiful (before and after).

I would love to see those stats in 6 months, or close to. You are inspiring many people no doubt. Congrats!
  • coacherik
    coacherik Posts: 73
    Options
    Great transformation, you Look AMAZING!!!!
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!!! Hard work pays off :)
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Totally gorgeous!!! Well done!
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    WOW GREAT JOB
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!