This is what 6 months of dedication looks like

Options

Replies

• aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous transformation! Love it! Congratulations!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Fake. You can't expect us to believe you're the second set of photos by posting up pics of Jennifer Aniston.

;)

That is funny....in college ppl used to tell me I looked like Jennifer Aniston. I haven't gotten it in a while!!! Thanks :) tehee!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous...before and after.
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This has been such a great post to see!

The one thing that hit me within seconds of looking at the before and after is that you actually look younger too!

Congratulations! You have a strong work ethic and this is such an inspiration!

Thank you for sharing!
    connie
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I love that one of your milestones was reaching your driver's license weight. That's awesome.

I'm not sure where you are from, but in Minnesota we have to get new licenses every few years, one of them being 25. I remember putting 170 and thinking "Wow, no cop will ever believe this." and now I am 7 pounds lighter than a goal I once thought was unattainable!! Needless to say, I was VERY happy when I hit that goal :laugh:
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wow! You were beautiful before, but look at you now! What a bombshell!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation!! You were beautiful before, now you are absolutely stunning! Way to go!! Best of luck in achieving your ultimate goals!
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, and even more gorgeous now! And I LOVE your dresses!
  • bondavbriwil
    bondavbriwil Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You, look younger and more youthful now. lol. Keep up the good work.
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, congrats on your success!!!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so much younger! Great job!
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Holy cow this is an amazing transformation! I really like how you outlined how far you came and the different milestones you hit (the driver's license weight one made me giggle). I truly hope that I can rock dresses like you are in your after pictures one day! I absolutely LOVE the peach? salmon? orange? colored dress with the white belt. Super cute!!!

Anyway! GREAT JOB!!!! And thanks for sharing! I needed some inspiration today!
  • awlosing30
    awlosing30 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! How inspiring! Congratulations on your success! You look fabulous.
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    What a great post! You look wonderful...like a different person! I hope to have the same dramatic results at my 6 month anniversary.
  • Nelliebird1430
    Options
    Nice work!! You look fabulous and are a great motivator to my butt moving!!
  • arowan04
    arowan04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look 10 years younger, good for you!
  • NimotheFrog
    Options
    Good job! What dedication and motivation! Fantastic! Keep it up and keep telling your story! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!